Chapter 6~

Kristy's POV

I thought he was avoiding me for a while there... Guess not. I shrugged it off and tried to pay attention. 

But this class is just way too boring, even for me. 

I begin daydreaming. Nothing specific really. 

But I pull myself out of it and began thinking. Of everything. Of nothing. Of Shane...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane's POV

I breathed in air of relief as I walked away from Kristy. 

- She knows that I wasn't avoiding her... good... wait but I was- Nevermind that- your intentions were never meant in a mean way so I guess that doesn't count? No it counts- dam.mit- -

Oh well. I thought

I was thinking throughout the entire time I was walking through the hallway that I didn't notice that I bumped right into the chest of the almighty, Tray.

"Hey, its the kid that's tryna steal my girl, isn't it?" He said beginning to get in my face.

-Oh fu.ck, oh fu.ck, oh fu.ck I'm screwed-

"I'm not trying t-to steal anyone's a-anything-" I said to him looking away from his face, searching for an escape route. 

"Ah, ah, ahhh~" He teased, seeing my eyes wandering for a way to escape.

"You think you can get away?"

Then, literally saved by the bell. 

Tray looks around at the speakers that were mounted in the walls of this old school, and grinned at me, evilly. 

"Some other time. C'mon guys we have practice." And he pushed past me, and sashayed down the hall, his football buddies doing the same. 

I breathed, once again air of relief at the realization that I was not murdered on the spot. 

I also realized that it was the bell that saved me, so I exhaled, and smiled towards the first speaker I saw. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Man, I'm notorious for my short chapters lately! ;-;  

I'm really sorry, I'm just not getting many ideas recently, and I apologize. As soon as I get ideas, the chapters will be increasingly long, I promise~

I know I don't deserve it but stars and comments are welcome and appreciated.

I'd also like to thank you all for the 10 stars and the 209 views!! 

I don't deserve it, but I appreciate it so much guys~!

Love you all~ <3

Namaste~~~