Chapter 3~

Kristy's POV

"Hey babe." A deep voice whispered into my ear, as a harsh hand grabs my a.ss. I swat at his hand and internally scoff at his none existent chivalry. And at the thought that his voice didn't have the same effect on me as it used to. His voice used to make my skin crawl in the best way. Now... its just not the same.

"Hi Tray." I say plainly, not taking the time to look at him. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He whines, with an obvious fake expression of concern. 

"Nothing. Not that you would care." I spat at him. 

I felt eyes on me, and I glance towards where I felt it was coming from. I met Shane's eyes and smiled at him. Tray's expression turned from a stupid, fake look of concern to a look of pure jealousy. He removes his hand from my waist and moves towards Shane.

'Oh fu.ck. Why the he.ll can't you leave the kid alone dam.mit. I just smiled at him, jeez.'

He pushes Shane against the locker, "Why are you looking at her?" 

'Jeez, he's acting like Shane grabbed my a.ss.'

"He was just being polite. Cool it."  I snapped at him. He sees that I'm clearly pissed off at him and he leaves, but not before he bangs Shane's head on the locker. 

I sigh, "I'm really sorry about him, are you alright?" I ask, looking at him.

He doesn't look at me but nods his head.

'Great, now he's afraid to talk to me.'

"We have the same biology class... right?" I pressed. I needed him to know he could talk to me.

This time he looks at me, and nods.

"Well... tomorrow, would you like to be my partner? I don't get the stupid project and my partner is a total idiot." 

Well it wasn't a complete lie. My partner is an idiot and I really don't get the project. But I mainly just wanted him to not be scared of me.

He laughed a little, and said in a voice that made me shiver, "Yeah, sure, I'll be your partner. But that is, if Mr.Bruce Almighty over there will let me." He flicked his chin in the direction of my 'prince charming', who was too busy being swarmed by other girls to notice my conversation with Shane. 

"Don't worry about him. I'm about to take a break with him." I said that a little harsher than I meant to, but that too wasn't a lie. I'm tired of him beating up on people and being able to get away with it because he's the star player on the football team. 

"Oh, well, I hope everything goes well." He says. I don't really care if it does or not. I just wanted to end it with him.

"Thanks," I think for a moment. "Hey, we should hang out sometime!" I smile at him.

'What am I doing. I'm digging his grave... If Tray finds out...'

"O-Okay." He says, smiling back at me.

I unlock my phone and push it into his hands after I bring it to my contacts. I watched him as he entered his information.

"Just text me later, I'll have your number then." He grins, and I smile back at him.

"Alright, well later!" I say, closing my locker and swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Peace!" He says, flashing a peace sign and walking away.

'What did I do to this kid...'

*****************************************************************************************************

'Should I text him... well I don't want to text him first and be the annoying one.... man I need to stop over thinking things... wait- he doesn't have my number- frick. Why am I so worried about this- just shut up and text him!'

I take out my phone and start a new text. 

I type, "Hi"

'No... too boring, sounds like I don't wanna talk to him....'

I backspace and type in its place, "Hey!"

'No... too excited... sounds like I'm on something... OH MY GOD JUST DECIDE ALREADY KRISTY. Okok...'

I backspace the exclamation point and type in its place, "Hey :)"

'There, that should be subtle enough.'

I immediately second guess myself.

'WAIT- What am I doing-? I don't know- what will he think- will he think I'm flirting? Holy sH.IT HE'S GONNA THINK I'M FLIRTING- Calm down Kristy, calm down. He probably- WHO AM I KIDDING TOO FAST TOO FAST-' 

My thoughts are interrupted by a little beeping noise coming from my phone. My eyes widen as I push the phone off the bed with my foot. As soon as I hear the clatter of my phone coming in contact with the hard wood floor, I gasp and my eyes get wider, as if it's possible. 

I take in a breath and unlock my phone and prepare to read the message, "Oh hey, Kristy?"

I dramatically take in a breath and fall onto my bed, 'Why am I acting like this?' I think for a second and then immediately push the thought away. I lift my phone up over my face and being typing, when my cell phone came in contact with my face. 

"OWWWW!" I cried out, covering my face and rolling over. "WHY DID THAT HURT SO MUCH. THAT JUST- WOW." 

I laughed at my idiocy and typed back, "Yeppers, that's meee! I just dropped my phone on my face XD"

"Aw! Is your face okay? cx"

"Yep, its fine, thanks XD"

"No problamo cx"

"Okie whale imma take a shower, talk to you later!"

"Peace ✌"

I take a shower, and I fell into the deepest sleep I've had in a while.

*****************************************************************************************************

(A/N): OHHHHHH!!!

So, do you think Kristy is falling for Shaaane? Or is it something elseee? Like maybe pity?

We'll seeee~