Chapter 5

Already I wished Lucifer could return to Hell. He would interrupt anything. Including Undertaker and I's "moments". I finally managed to convince him to go do a bit of shopping for me, and he complied. Somehow, he managed to convince me to allow him to take Annabelle with him. Undertaker and I were alone. Finally.

Undertaker was sitting on the ground, putting a coffin together when I came from behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He jumped, then looked at me, smiling.

"Nicu, love, you scared me." I smiled softly at him, setting my chin gently on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I hope it was a good scare," I murmured in his ear, my hands slipping into his shirt. I could tell the heat rose to his cheeks as I traced my fingers along his chest. "You give me those."

"Nicu, would you like to 'speak' alone in our bedroom?" I looked into my love's eyes, allowing my own to drift half-closed. I smiled in a provocative way and let him figure it out himself. I could tell he had figured it out, because he held my hands in his and pulled me towards our room. Before we had gotten halfway down the hall, however, I slid my hands to his wrists and pinned him swiftly against the wall, his hands above his head.

"D-dear? Feeling impatient?" Slight shock appeared in his eyes as I smirked slyly at him, pressing my body against his. I leaned forward, whispering softly in his ear, "Maybe just a little." I could feel the slight shiver go through him. I knew I should've relented, but a small voice in the back of my mind urged me on. Looking into his eyes, I leaned towards him, kissing his lips, savoring every second. Still pinned by my hands, Undertaker leaned forward, leaning into the kiss.

Pulling away slightly to test his patience I smiled softly and lustfully at him, leaning close and licking his bottom lip. I heard him whimper slightly and smiled. "Having fun, my love?" I asked, my voice low and soft. His own voice had become a bit husky.

"Yes, but there could be more fun," he replied, lust filling his own voice. I pulled away from him, and spread my arms slightly, saying I'm all yours.

_____________________________________________________________________

When I next opened my eyes, I found myself in my bed. Confused, I attempted to remember what had happened before. Once I remembered, I blushed heavily, glancing beside me where my love lay still, silently sleeping. I sighed softly, smiling at him.

I stood, wobbling slightly. Imagining myself in a simple white gown and having it appear on me, I made my way to the front of the shop, finding my father standing at the window, holding Annabelle. He was pointing out the window, as if showing Annabelle outside.

"How did the shopping go?" I asked curiously,smiling when Annabelle gleefully smiled at me.

"Oh, it was alright. Not as much fun as the fun you and your beloved had." I blushed darkly. "I had to wait outside for a little longer than I expected while you two finished up."

"Father! Do not start with this, please! We were just taking advantage of some alone time..." My father chuckled and smiled, still making me cautious.

"Well, I assume you'll want to take Annabelle back." Lucifer handed Anna to me, and I held her close, trying my best to look happy.

"Where are you going?" I questioned, bouncing Anna in my arms.

"Oh, just a walk. If I get sidetracked, I'll be back by dinner, I assume." Before I could protest, my father was out the door, humming.

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted this to be longer! I did! But, I'm running out of ideas for this fic and I really don't want it to be short! If you have any ideas, I would really appreciate it! Thank you! Oh, I won't be on as much during the week except Friday. Okay, byyyyyyyyeeeeee!