13. "Echo"

Claire started up the van, but before we could start moving, a guy opened the doors and yelled "They're here!"

All of a sudden, Charlie jumped on top of the man that tried to climb into the van. Claire slammed on the gas, both of them falling onto the ground as we sped away.

"Oh my god." I whispered, hands on top of my head.

"It didn't work," Zach said.

"Everyone's probably all dead." I buried my face in my hands.

How are we supposed to get out of this mess now? If we now have to kill the raptors and the Indominus, we mine as well just leave the island. There's no way we are killing Velociraptors. Especially one that's part T-Rex.

I heard glass breaking and another scream. Then I saw Charlie rolling on the road as we sped away.

But there was another figure. And it was moving fast. It came into view, and I knew that dinosaur like it was part of my family. It was Echo.

"Echo baby...no," I frowned, standing up.

"We need to do something, she's going to try to jump in." Zach acknowledged.

I shook my head and quickly walked over to the shocking poles, Zach by my side.

"How do you turn this on?" Zach yelled in fear.

"I don't know! I never used this!" I pressed random buttons, and it finally turned on.

Right in time too. Echo almost jumped in, but Zach hit her with the shocking side of the pole, causing her to fall off and spaz.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted.

-

Short chapter because I'm on vacation and I didn't want you guys to wait that long :)