Chapter 13- Dear diary I'm going to kill him.

***Goal for this chapter: 5 reads :(***
Dear diary

I can't stop the guilt I feel because of last night.

That rush of... Of... Whatever it was, made me feel in control and amazing. I noticed things that night that would normally I wouldn't be aware of, like my eyes had fully opened after years of being half closed.

My senses were so strong, my sight, my smell, my touch, hearing and even taste. But it was like I had a sixth sense, it was like I knew what was going to happen or in other words my reflexes were super sharp.

For example this lady dressed as a witch who even brought a broom stick knocked over a flower vase and she turned around just as I caught it and her broom knocked over someone's champagne glass and she was even falling backwards- can I just say why would someone so clumsy dress like a witch and be invited to a ball? Anyway I grabbed the glass with the alcohol still in it while throwing the vase to Rosie who was standing near and i grabbed the lady by the waist so she wouldn't fall. She stared at me with her mouth hanging open, and I just handed her the champagne glass and the vase off Rosie and walked confidently back to the dance floor not looking back at her but I could tell she was staring at me and I smiled to myself.

See what I mean?

Several other guys asked me to dance and I danced with all of them, it's not like i was exactly taken, speaking of, James eventually came down from upstairs and avoided me as well as the champaign, he mainly stuck around with some other girls and who I presume were the owners of the house.

I didn't think twice about him for the rest of the night, and actually thinking back now it wasn't so unreasonable what I did... Right? I mean he had some alcohol but champagne wouldn't be enough to control him like that.

When i went downstairs looking for Rosie I found her kissing behind the shed/studio that demon guy she danced with earlier and I couldn't help but notice that as a fallen angel she chose a demon. Someone like her. Rather than her opposite for example a vampire and a vampire hunter.

I had also forgotten about Tristan after the fiasco with James, i can't believe that tristan gave my mum that dress. Mum's dress was beautiful no amazing.

But the thought that Tristan gave it to her makes me want to rip it up, burn it, stomp on it, shred it, then burn it again and finally throw it off a cliff into shark infested waters.

God I hate him so much.

I don't even know him but I hate him.

I called dad to pick up me and Rosie after I finally pulled her away from her demon 'friend' and Rosie ended up sleeping over, she burrowed some of my pyjamas and we stayed up all night talking, mainly about her 'friend' she left at about 10 this morning,

When she left I read and finished my chapter on werewolves from mums book of shadows (well really its my book of shadows seeing as she gave it to me but i prefer to say it is hers like its an honer to just read it let alone own it) I should have just skipped that chapter and read about vampires, originals, hunters etc... Things that I need to know about now!

I still miss Harry... My Harry. I can't date a vampire. It's not... Its not right. ive had a lot of time to think about us but i still can't decide on anything, i mean i really, really like him but he's... he's a vampire!

I mean this isn't twilight!

I have decided not to ignore my hunter abilities and I'm going to try to practice daily, and set up some things in the basement to practice with but look innocent enough to pass as normal workout equipment, I can't let anyone know about this... Not yet maybe not ever, I don't even know if I can do this.

No.

No Amelie you can do this!

I will train everyday to live up to our families hunter standards because, I vow to find Tristan and when I do....

I'm going to kill him.

-------••••••-------

Dear humans

Sorry this chapter is so short but you know, who rights 1000 worded (is that a word? Meh) diary entries?

Next up is some Amelie-Harry chapters! anyone thought of their ship name yet?

You know what, if someone can tell me a good ship name for them I will follow and dedicate a chapter to you!

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH! I HAVE REACHED OVER 200 READS! ARGGHGHGHGHHHH!!!
Congrats for reaching last chapters goal and can we please reach this chapter's goal?

Guess whaaaaatttttt? I might be making a new book soon!

Lots of love

-thevampiretimelord

830 ish words altogether xx