CHAPTER 2:Continuation of chat with the hosts

All of the hosts immediately went to music room #3. They posed a sign of close and then they all sat on the couch including Haruhi who was dragged by the twins. " alright boss tell us" The twins said in unison " okay here it goes. It all started...." Tamaki said, starting to tell a story.

FLASHBACK:

Tamaki's POV

I was walking down the road in our town. Then a tough boy with a bunch of his friends came and surrounded me then he spoke mean words to me but I just ignored him and walked away from them. He ran to me and punched me in the face then his friends kicked me until I fell to the ground. After that they left me there. I couldn't stand up because it hurts. Until a girl (H/C) came and looked at me and tried to carry me. I fainted and never knew what happened next. When I woke up, I looked at my surroundings and I realized that i'm at a hill. The girl with (H/C) went straight to me and serve me some food and drinks. " eat up" she said then I just did what she said. " what happened?? why am I in a hill??" I asked " you were lying on the floor with bruises all over your body so I brought you here because I thought that this was the great spot and its near my grandmothers house also don't worry about your bruises I already clean it and put bandages in it" she said " oh thank you but I have to go now my mom must be worrying about me" I said, standing up " can you stay here for a while?" she asked "b-but.." I said but she cut me off and said " come on just this once" "a-alright" I said, sitting by her side. " can we be friends?" I asked " sure" she said, smiling at me. "look at the stars they look great don't they?" she said and I just nodded and said " yeah" " lets meet here tomorrow and on the next days!!!" she said. "yeah!" I shouted. And so we always meet each other on that hill until one day she told me that she said she will go back to Japan tomorrow. I felt sad and just imagined that what she said was just a joke. I couldn't accept the fact that my only best friend is going to leave. " i'm sorry but maybe we'll meet someday so lets just play our last moments today" she said I nodded and played with her all day. Until the next day came, she already left our town and went to Japan.

END OF FLASHBACK

"oh so that's what happened" they all said " and we meet again just like she said" Tamaki smiled "tamaki senpai did you even knew her name?" Haruhi asked which made Tamaki shocked and said " y-yeah " in a nervous voice " what is it then" Haruhi asked "its uh... um... Miyuki!!" Tamaki said " no your wrong" Haruhi said face palming " haha boss doesn't even know her name" The twins said in unison. Tamaki chased the twins but he failed " *cough*okay my turn" Kyoya said "yay! i'm really curious on how Kyoya san met (Y/N)" Honey said "yeah were curious too" The twins and Haruhi said. "ouch!" Tamaki said " alright it all started...." Kyoya began

FLASHBACK:

Kyoya's POV

it started when I was at the cafeteria eating my lunch and reading my favorite book. She came towards me with a friendly smile and greeting. " can I sit next to you" she asked " yes. I'm going to go back to my classroom anyways" I said, cleaning my mess and picking up my book. "can you just sit with me" she said in a cute voice. I just sighed and sat with her. " yay! so whats your name?" she asked " my name is Kyoya Ootori whats yours?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. "my name is (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you Kyoya!!" she said in a joyful voice. Then silence began until she said " so what's your book all about" " its about our science" I answered " can I borrow it for a while" she asked. Then I felt like I should let her borrow it so I let her borrow it. she read some of it while eating then she finished eating her lunch. " wow you understand all these things because if you would ask me there's some word that are difficult to read" (Y/N) said " yeah now give back my book" I said and she gave back my book. " hey can we be friends?" I asked " huh? oh sure" she said " great then lets always meet here at the cafeteria during our break time then" I said and left " okay.." she said. so we always meet in the cafeteria like what I said until one day she never came " maybe she's absent" I mumbled and read my book. It has been weeks and she's not yet coming to school. I asked her teacher and told me what happened. I got sad and just shrugged it off but I cant get it out of my mind that she left without a goodbye.

END OF FLASHBACK

"that's all" Kyoya said " well its just like mine but different" Honey said " how about you Mori senpai how did you met (Y/N)" they all asked except honey. " Mori san met (Y/N) because I introduced (Y/N) to Mori san" honey answered. " oh so that's how" They all said. " its kind off obvious anyways" Kyoya said " well then now that were done talking can I go now?" Haruhi asked " no. we still have business to do. Kaoru! Hikaru! turn the sign to open" Kyoya said "yes sir!" The twins said in unison. Haruhi just facepalmed in a corner while watching them then (Y/N) went inside. "Haruhi onee chan!! i'm going to study here!!" (Y/N) said " i'm so happy for that" Haruhi said, smiling a bit then (Y/N) said "also i'll stay at your house like the old times!!" " that's great!!" Haruhi said, Happily " can Haruhi onee chan be excused for today! we'll just have to spend time the whole day today at her house!!" (Y/N) asked " yeah sure" Tamaki said " really!!? thank you!!" (Y/N) shouted, hugging Tamaki. Tamaki blushed while the others guys glared at him. " haruhi onee chan can we invite them to stay for just this day?" (Y/N) asked " eh?!" Haruhi said shocked " please" (Y/N) said "alright! just this once. also don't bring too much stuff!!" haruhi said " yay! were going to have a sleepover!" The twins and Honey said " alright see you later" Haruhi said dragging (Y/N) out. " also (Y/N) just call me Haruhi. were just the same age anyways" Haruhi said "alright Haruhi" (Y/N) said then they went home.

END OF CHAPTER

AUTHORS NOTE:

HI! For those who are confused from the beginning of this chapter it was already their dismissal. Also i'm so sorry for not updating for like months I guess? anyways here it is chapter 2 I'm glad I could update today. also thanks for reading my story and hope you liked it. I don't own ouran highschool host club o