Chapter 1 (Life As I Know It)

^Up There Is Her As A Little Girl^
*Flash Back* (Maya Is 6 In This Flash Back )

Mom: "Sweetie!!,Come do we stairs dinners ready"

Maya: "Okay mom"

Maya stopped playing with her teddy bear pickles and picked him up and ran down stairs to the dinner table

Maya: "Hey daddy"

Dad:"Hey baby , How was your day ?"

Maya: "I played with pickles all day , how was work daddy ?"

Dad: "Great , Thanks for asking baby "

Mom: "okay everybody we are having pasta !"

With that Mia maya's mom came out with the bowl of pasta , maya's Favorite

Maya: "Yay!! Pickles we are having pasta "

Mom: "Now you know what i said maya , pickles can't eat he's a bear and you will get him dirty, now put him down and eat your food" .

Maya:" But mommy"

Dad: "Baby , Its okay you can have him after you eat ."

Maya: "Okay"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*End Of Flash Back *(Maya Is 16)
I still remember the last conversation i had with my parents before they died, i loved my mom and dad so much i couldn't believe at first, that i really lost them , as a little girl i alwaysthought they would come back , but no that never happened , i cried night after night wait on them , but nothing, i lost everything and now i have nothing.

All i got is Ed , he takes care of me and raises me as his child , he teaches me everything about being a werewolf even though i have never changed into my wolf i always keep her locked in and Ed respects that .

After Moving place to place in the woods and only going out of the woods acasionaly for food i got used to moving around , but Ed changed it up this time we have been in this area of the woods for about a week an a half and its not quite nice it has a lot of bugs around here , even though i live in the forest , i still hate bugs and im a girly girl , i wish i had girly clothes, i mean like if i had a mom she would care about those things.

Ed: "What's wrong maya ?"

Maya: "Nothing, its just i hate living like this i want a pack to belong to , i don't want to be a rouge on the freaking run! I want a mom."

Maya throws the stick she had in her hand on the floor and walks away

Ed: "Come back maya , Now!"

Maya: "Your not my father leave me alone "

Ed: "I know but i raised you when i found you so i deserve some respect Maya"

Maya turns back around and walks to ed and sits back on the rock

Maya:" I'm sorry"

Ed: "I don't know whats wrong with you but you have to get it together we have to move tomorrow and we can't be playing around, i love you like a daughter, Maya. so please don't break down, be strong, like the person you are "

Maya: "Okay "

Ed: "Now go to sleep , and get some rest we have a long day tomorrow "