"Good evening everyone! First were going to have the models from day one come up. Then after them I will have day 2 then day 3 but not till I say so. You all got it?" Everyone said yes and he moved on.

"Day one models and fashion designers may you please come up to the stage." We all started to walk up and make it up there!

"Please stand in the order you went, if you went up there more then twice stand by me please." I walked over to the guy (I don't even know his name)!!!!!

"Okay good now I have the all the votes tallied up and the winners on this card. I haven't looked at it yet only the judges. So how about we get started. The winners of day one is...... *flips card around to read* Ryan and Aspen!! If you two can please come over here and receive your reward. You both won a free plane ticket to here Paris! You can use it anytime you want before 2016." The rest of the models got gold medals that were very pretty looking, we got the tickets and a silver medal, which was totally fine.

"Day two please come up and same thing as day one more then twice stand by me.... *blah blah blah* *i wasn't listening* the winners of day two are Rosie and Ty! Congratulations guys. Over there is your pride and you two each get a free stay to this hotel for 3 nights good by 2016. (PS it's 2013)

"Day three please come up and I bet you know what to do by now." I walked up there with Dallas and Ryder and my mom. The designers are suppose to stay up there till the end.

"*blah blah blah* *wasn't listening again.* the winners of day three are Jasmine and Noah! Your pride is a cruise from Maine to the Bahamas!"

*rest is boring and I zoned out*

"Now the designers. You all get a free trip to France it expires 2018. Good job everyone Annabel a blessed rest of your trip!"

We have the rest if the month to do something fun now. I asked Tyson and them when they are leaving and they said in eight days. I told him about me dating Ryder at first he was sad but i think he got over it . I text Anthony and told him I would like to model for him and we will be meeting up Friday, in two days to talk about everything.

"Honey your phone is ringing again!"

"Okay thanks mom!" We were in the car and my phone has been ringing none stop for the longest times and mom always yells to tell me even though I'm sitting right next to her!

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon is this Aspen Smith?"

"Yes, may I ask who's asking?"

"Oh yes I'm sorry. My name is Alexander Borel I'm the scout for our modeling business Backstage104. We are located in Ohio and Texas so if you live anywhere by those two states we would love to have you. I already talked to the manager and showed him pictures. He thinks your prefect!"

"Oh that's great! I live in Ohio but I'm still in High School and I play football for our school. If you haven't heard of me yet then I don't know what to tell you."

"Yes I've heard of you stated best high school football player."

"Yes that's me. I would take the job if I could start after my season."

"Yes yes I already knew you were playing football my son is in your class Joseph Borel."

"Oh yes a real nice guy."

"Yes he takes after his mother. Well anyways he told me you were playing again this year and the manager said you can start in November, you will be on the front page for our Christmas magazines if that's okay with you?"

"Yes that's perfectly fine! I just have to ask my mom and get her approval."

"Yes that's perfectly fine just call or text me. This is my cell so you can use this number is you would like."