"Oh why thank you!"

"Your very welcome. May I ask how old you are?"

"I am 18, 19 in 8 months. May I ask how old you are?"

"I am 20, will be 21 in 11 months."

"And you already have a very successful modeling agency and your an entrepreneur."

"Yes and my dad owns a advertising company so we've been advertising like crazy since I started last year."

"Oh wow you must be rich then?"

"No I declined all the money dad wanted to give to me."

"Wow!"

"Okay anyways back to the point. Would you like to join my business. You will get payed $200 - $300 a week and I'll make sure my company takes good care of you."

"Well one question where is your business?"

"It's in Ohio."

"Oh I live in Ohio! How about I think about it and ill get back to you before the end of the week. Will I see you again?"

"I don't know but here take my card I'll write my personal phone number down so you can call or text me if your in or not."

"Okay thank you Anthony."

"I told you sweetie you will get scouted!"

"You did mom and now I can be a model!"

"What about everything you planned on doing with your life?"

"Ryder I can always quite modeling and work again you know and I'll be going to college just at Ohio State."

"Okay you know I'll be going to Texas for college."

"Yes I know and I'll miss you dearly but we only just began this year. So don't think about the future and plus $200 - $300 a week!"

"Yes I know I just don't want you to waste your life being a model."

"Yea like I would do that. You know I've always wanted to be an actress maybe Anthony can help me with that or find someone to."

"Since when did you want to be an actress?" Dallas asks

"Since I was 13."

"Oh wow and I never knew."

"Hehe sorry it was a secret remember I was the "boy" of our class didn't want to ruin that now did I?"

"Yea I remember also you were the one that every guy liked on middle school and I bet here in high school."

"Oh Dallas trust me no guy liked me when I came here till this year."

"Liar! Everyone liked you. Almost all the guys on the football and soccer team." Stated Ryder

"Ah yes I remember how at my parties the guys would always tell me I'm pretty, hot, ect. I always thought they were lies."

"Anyways enough talk about the past lets talk about something happy, fun or funny!"

"Josh you always find a way to make things fun!"

"True dat."

"No matter how Cheesy, cliche or annoying you get it always works."

"Yep! Wait! Hey that was mean!!!"

"No it wasn't."

We talk on like that for the next half hour of our eating. Now it is time for awards and all the models get a big prize then all the designers get something special, no one know what it is."