Frozen [House of Night Fan Fiction]

This is a Fan Fiction and I will TRY To keep to the basic 'Merry meet, Merry part and merry meet again' buisness as well as twist it to make it my own.

:)

________________________________________________________________________________

I looked at my four friends as we stood huddled together in our rain jackets. My dark black hair swept over one eye as I leaned against the Jeep. I was with Bastian, Amelia, Jade and Felix.

“Blaze!” Felix snapped at me, I looked up at him in a dazed expression.

“Yeah?”

“Let’s go,” I nodded and realized I had left my notebook in math class,

“One Sec, I’ll be right back!” I called and started running towards the school building. Felix didn’t even bother to shout me back, he had given up on telling me what to do four Years ago.

When I got to math’s, the door was locked and I crashed into it. I rubbed my head as I looked around. Suddenly I felt a light shock run through my spine. Slowly I turned around and glared at the floor seeing thick black liquid running from one of the old math room’s. Slowly I crept towards it, keeping a low profile. I looked inside of the class room seeing a weird creature fluttering around in the room.

Then I saw it! It had the dark red eyes of a human within its mutated face. It had human arms with twisted grotesque hands held up in the shape of dark, evil claws. It had a beak which was the only nice thing about the creature. I crouched down and pressed my two fingers into the thick liquid and put it to my face. It was blood but it seemed different.

I barged open the door and the monster stared at me startled before croaking at me and  gliding towards me. It flapped its…. ‘wings’ and blew a horrible stench that I had to hold my nose. I ducked as I glided towards me again but it slashed my throat. My hands flew from my nose to my neck before I ran out of the class room, locking the door.

I ran out of the building and towards my four friends, who when saw the blood ran to me.

“What happened?”

“It was a monster! A raven with limps of a human!” I simpered then Felix tensed up. “Huh?”  I looked behind me and saw what my friends was looking at.

There, standing before us was a Vampyer, his crescent was filled in a beautiful tattoo’s stretched down his cheek bones in beautiful blue swirls and patterns; he was tall with thick brown hair which was jelled slightly and his eyes seemed to glimmer in the grey light. He was tall and muscular and seemed Oh-So.. YUMMY!

“Blaze Robin?” I nodded and he walked over to me and grabbed my arm. I was confused as he pulled my away before I blacked out.

***

I woke up surrounded by my friends who looked concerned and freaked out.

“Blaze! You’ve been marked!” I sat up and looked at Amelia

“What?” I asked and stood up.

“You’re a vampyer! Your a fledgling!” Jade exclaimed breathlessly. I touched my head and groaned.

“I never asked to be marked!” I whined and looked around seeing the tracker leaning against his Jeep. “I think I have to go” I whispered and looked at my friends.

“Don’t go!” Jade hugged me nearly crying. I hugged back and said my good byes.

“I’ll be back this weekend! Check the weather forecast and call me!”

I knew what would happen now, I would go to the house of night, start school, live there, forget friends and such. But not me. This is MY Time. I remember when I was new at this school and Zoey Redbird Had been marked. She was a high priestess and had a awesome weird life. Now she’s the high priestesses of the House of night where I was going to and I had a weird feeling about it.

_____________________________________________________________

Short chapter but did You like it? Comment and vote please!