Chapter 13- The Night In the Tent

Alexa pov

I'm at the top of a modulation in a tent with only Jacob and me, while Bella is in another with Edward.  I have not talked to Bella in three days since the diner incident. I still can't believe that she would agree to marry him. I can tell by the way Jacob is acting that he does not know about the engagement yet, and I hope he is not hurt when he does. Jacob is great, but all werewolfs have anger issues and he is no acception to that.

"I can hear Bella from over here, she's freezing over there." Jacob said

"Then go check on her, I'm not stopping you." I said, But really I don't want him to ask why she stays with Edward. I can't lie to Jacob and not tell him about the engagement, but that's not my secret to tell.

"I'll be right back."He said and with that he left

"Great I'm stuck in this small tent at the top of a mountain with nothing to do." I sigh to myself

I keep running over and over in my head the way she told me that they were engaged. I only hope that she tells Jacob before he finds out another way, werewolves don't have a very good temper. Plus Jake is not one to think things through when he is pissed off.

Bella's teeth stopped chattering so I guess Jacob did the trick.

"The tent opens and Edward comes in, What the hell do you want!?" I say looking away from him

"I just want to talk to you about the engagement."He says

"I have nothing to talk to you about."

"Well I just wanted to let you know that, I love your sister and would never let anyone or anything hurt her." With that he left, I knew that he loved Bella, but it did not make this any easier.

It's short and more of a filler. I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to update, but with school it has been hard to find any spare time. I will put chapter up soon. Thank you to anyone still reading!