Chapter 5- Just the Tip of It

Kora pov

A month

He grounded me for a month just because I got lost.

It's not my fault he went and got half of the town out looking for me. Now I can go from home to school and back with Bella only. I just think he's over reacting because I herd Bella did the same thing, only she was found in the woods cold as ice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One month later

I thought that would never end. Charlie sat me down and told me I was free to leave, but if I ever did that again I would be grounded until I went back to Phoenix.

As soon as I got to school I had to tell Noah. He and I have gotten close because he was my only friend. The worst part of the punishment was that I did not even get a chance to tryout for soccer. I know I would have so made the varsity team even if I am a sophomore.

Bella seems to be doing nothing lately. I wish I could transfer my grounding to her, I know she would not have noticed.
As we got to school I saw a familiar face waiting for me. Noah waited for me everyday, it was kinda sweet to think he cared that much. As I got out of the old truck he greeted Bella (even if she didn't notice) and then greeted me.
We walked to class and he was so excited when I told him I was ungrounded. He said their were lots of fun places he wanted to show me.
Class went by as usual until lunch. I stepped into the cafeteria and I felt something strange, like the first day I was here.... someone was watching me.
I was brought out of my trance by a hand on my arm. It was Noah, he gave me a funny look and we got our lunch.

At the end of the day Noah looked nervous when we went outside.

"Hey Kora, I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies or something with me?" he asked almost shaking

"I would love to." was all I said. I can't believe I'm finally going on my first date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few months later

Well I am one happy girl! I have a great boyfriend, I'm on the track team and I about to finish school. So to say the least, I love it here in Forks.
Bella on the other hand is not doing so good. She looks like she would fall over if you blew on her to hard. She has just been sitting in her room, and don't even get me started on the nightmares. Every night she wakes up screaming, sweeting and waving her arms. It takes Charlie a half an hour to calm her down. It was better when she was hanging out with Jacob, but he's been avoiding her lately after they went to the movies. She would not tell me about it but I think some words were said.

I tried to call Jake but his dad said he could not talk and when I asked if I could come see him he said he had mono.

So I would have to wait and get it out of Bella someway, but how?

Sorry the chapter are short but I have great ideas that I can't put in one chapter. The story line is a little slow but I promise it will soon pick up. Just keep reading reading reading! (A shoutout for who can guess what movie that is from)