Chapter 15- The Argument

Alexa pov

I wake up in the hospital with cords hooked up to me and machines beeping all around me. I look over to see Seth staring at me.

"Good your awake, I was hoping you would be alright. I ran back to where you were because I saw the smoke. When I got to the top I saw you laying there while Edward was looking at Bella, she is in the room next to you with a mild concussion." He said

"You should not have bothered with me, I would have been find in the snow until things were over. You did not need to risk not having someone's back to help me, I'm tougher than I look, trust me."

"I care a lot about you Alexa and would never leave you behind."

"It still gives you no reason to abandon the pack for me. The pack comes first no matter what, and don't you every put anything above them ever again! Do you hear me!?"

"No, I would put you and Leah over anyone or anything because you are my family. Because you are the only thing I have left in the world."

"I told you once, don't make me do it again, the pack over me! I want you to promise me no matter what you will put the pack over me! They might need you right now, you could be the difference in a fight but not be there because of me. Now say it or leave!"

"I will put you first no matter what." He said with pain in his eyes

With that he left, but not before kidding my head and putting something in my hand. When he had completely gone I looked to see a necklace with the wolf that looked like the birthmark we both had. I turned over and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

It's night when I get out of the hospital and the first thing I do is go to La Push to make sure everyone is alright. I don't get too close before I hear screaming. I take off in a full sprint to where the noise is coming from and notice I am heading to Jacobs house. I see a Cullen car leaving as I get in front of the house. The entire pack looks over at me with a supprise on their faces. I try to ask what happened, unfortunately Leah gets in my way.

"What do you think your doing here? Your not allowed on the land!" Leah said

"I am here to see if everyone is alright, when I heared the screaming I started running as fast as I could. Now I'm going inside to check on my friend."

"Well he's fine now you can leave!" Leah said getting in front of me

"I don't care I'm staying until I know Jacob is asleep! I don't care if I'm not welcome here I'm staying to make sure my friend is going to be okay!" I scream at her

"Well I don't really care what you think is right, you will be leaving on your own or I will push you off of the land! Take your pick." Leah said shaking

"I AM STAYING WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" I said this time shaking

Leah shifted and ran towards me.

Just then I shifted infrount of everyone revleing my secret at last. (The wolf above is Alexa not Seth, they look the same in wolf form but not human form.)

Leah didn't seem to be as shocked as the others and tackled me.

As we rolled on the ground she tried to bite me but I was too fast for her. I kicked her off of me and we went at each other again this time rolling into the woods all the way to the tready line. By this time the Cullen's had gathered there to see what all of the noise was about.

When they saw me at first they thought it was Seth, but when he and the rest of the wolves came behind us there mouths dropped.

I stopped fighting and looked Leah in the eye, then I looked at the Cullen's who all looked surprised. I look over at the pack and I see a mixture of hurt sadness and anger across all of their faces. The last person I see is Seth, he is looking at me the same way he did when I first told the truth about who I was.

I look at his eyes and I see the hurt again from keeping this from him. I turn to look at everyone one last time before I turn and run towards Canada and out of Washington while being followed by the pack and the Cullen's. When I cross the boarder I look back to see that they all have stopped. I keep running until I can't run anymore.

I laydown and cry myself to sleep yet again because it was then that I came to realise that I have lost the only place I was able to call home. And the only people who ever cared about me.

So don't hate me, but this is the last chapter in this book. I have started the next book, but I'm not 100% certain when I will publish the first chapter. It will be called " A New Beginning" and yes it will pick up where this one left off, but a few years later. I would like to thank anyone who commented, voted or read my first book. It was so much fun writting!