☯ 01 ☯

◌Aylin's POV◌

Hi. I'm Aylin. My mother is Selene, the Moon Goddess. My twin sister is Luna. My mother has sent Luna and I to Earth to learn more about the planet and it's inhabitants known as humans. All three of us have human forms which Luna and I will be living in for a few years. That's right. Years.

We are on Earth for studies, but also because we want to be more human. Don't get me wrong I love having powers and everything it's just that sometimes it's a bit too troublesome. But that's a different story for a different time.

At the moment, Luna and I are in a dark alley where no one else is. We teleported here so that no one would see us pop out of nowhere. Teleporting is one of our many powers but mother says that mine and Luna's powers are not fully awakened yet and that they will most likely develop during our stay on Earth.

We have these weird things called cell phones that we are supposed to use to contact mother if anything happens or if we just want to talk to her. You see, our mother is very protective of us and she treats us so well. She cried when we told her that we wanted to stay for longer than one year.

Now, we walked out of the alley and looked at our surroundings, taking it all in and remembering it just in case. There is no one to be seen other than Luna so we started walking towards the apartment we would be living at. We have photographic memory as well as some weird power that I don't know the name of so we took one look at the picture of the building and could immediately tell where it is.

We had our duffle bags holding everything we would need like Mary Poppins held everything in her bag. Yes, we have seen very many films, or movies, that humans watch. My favorite was Finding Nemo and I heard that there is supposed to be a sequel coming out called Finding Dory.

Anyways, we finally got to the apartment in the middle of the very, very, very busy city. There were bikes, cars, and many other things all over the place and many people were walking too. People kept looking at us and I don't know why. Some of them looked mesmerized, others looked scared. Either way we ignored them and kept talking about how we would decorate our apartment.

We had everything in our bags but we didn't know how to arrange them. We had already decided that we would move them like humans would rather than levitating them and everything. The apartment has two bathrooms, three bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a laundry room. I forgot to mention that we're rich but that isn't important.

We placed everything where we wanted it and then I remembered something... We start school tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

updated: July 28th, 2015 ♕