Keep Calm and STOP IT!

Start from the beginning

"Hey (F/n)" Hyuuga came over to me as I was about to take my book off my desk

"Yes?" I looked up at him, he seemed a little concerned

"You want to come to practice again?" He was blushing just a hint "I mean, the guys wanted me to ask you...they say you give them inspiration to practice harder"

That's why I was being bullied.....Is it bad to say no?

"Sure. I'd love to" I smiled at him "I just got to finish up packing an I'll be right out" I smiled. I wasn't going to let a few empty threats get to me. It's not like the girls at this school can do anything to me.

"I'll wait right outside the class room" Hyuuga left the room. I quickly packed my bag and headed out the door.

I hope this day will get better.

I followed Hyuuga into the gym and he said to wait by the bleachers, naturally. I found my seat, the one I liked so much, and sat right in it letting out a sigh of relief as I let my body relax.

Koga and Rin barged into the gym. They looked around and locked eyes with me.

"You're okay!" Koga yelled as he slid in and hugged me tight.

Click. [A/N: The sound effect of a camera]

"Ya why wouldn't I be?" I asked wearily hugging back, but not before Rin entered the hug.

Click. Click.

"Because" Koga and Rin separated from me and looked like they both were going to cry "Mitobe said you were acting weird all day, but I didnt believe him. We waited until you left the class room to investigate....your desk was vandalized"

"What?" I heard Kiyoshi-sempai and a few others comment as they walked out of the locker room.

"Oh, that. Psh" I waved my hand up and down as if it wasn't a big deal, even though it made me want to cry.

"Don't 'Psh', this is a big deal!" As Koga was finishing that sentence the rest of the team, conveniently, walked out of the locker room "(F/N), you're being bullied!"

You'd think someone died, or was about to, with the reactions from the team. They all gasped like middle school girls and ran over to me.

"I'm fine!" I said trying to reassure them "It was noting. An empty threat"

It took about half an hour to get them to leave me alone. When they did, I apologized for taking up some of their practice and they all 'tched' at me.

I took out my art book. One of my brand new ones, I think I had drawn in the first page if that.

"How?" I looked at it. All through the book was horribly drawn pictures mocking me and threats written all over all the 100 pages of it. "NO!" I yelled to myself. I had caught attention when I threw the book and dug through my bag for my red book. The book that had taken me a year or so to make every drawing in there prefect. The book filled with Izuki.

The cover:

'SL*T!

My hands began to shake as I opened to the first page....two words stuck in my mind when I saw the first page.....

PERMANENT MARKER

That's when I began to cry in front of everyone

"(F/N)!" I hear Koga's desperate cry, he dropped his basketball and sprinted over to me. Then everyone saw what he was gong for and they joined.

No one knew what was in the red book, except Koga, Rin, Izuki and I. And now no one will....

Permanent marker, red pen, black pen, neon pens, even eye liner and lipstick....all over the pages.

Nothing I had drawn was visible...

Click. Click. Click.

"(F/N)..." I heard the pity in their voices at every turn of the page.

"Please...stop this..." Kiyoshi tried to stop my hand from turning to the next page. I wasn't even half way done with the book and half of them were in tears along with me.

"(F/N)" I heard Izuki's voice, his lovely voice.

"I'm f-f-fine" I said shutting the book and pulling out the third, and final book in my bag. As I took it out, apparently too fast, the note from this morning whipped out and landed in front of Kagami's feet.

Crap!

I go to reach for it but before I got it Kiyoshi confiscated it.

"Please...d-don't....read it..." I tried to say between sobs. I tried to grab it out of Kiyoshi's hands but he turned.

Today is so much better than last week...NOT!

As Kiyoshi read the note his legs got weak and he fell to his butt.

"Kiyoshi?" Hyuuga asked

"S-S-She's being bullied....b-because of u-us" He managed to say.

Everyone looked at the note, looked at Kiyoshi and then me.

"I-I-I'm just going to head home now...." I said gathering everything up, even the horribly disfigured drawing books and the note. I bowed to them.

Thankfully they were all in too much of a shocked state of mind to stop me.

Today was the first day that I didn't hear one of Izuki's beautiful puns.

----------------------------------------------

A/n: Thank you for reading the second chapter! The third should be out by Thursday~

Hope you are enjoying this series, it will get better I promise.

See ya soon!