Your kicking me off both teams?

I know I said Emily had a phone, and I never really mentioned it. But, because later on in the story, something is going to happen....so please for the sake of the story, here is what has happened:
•SHE BORROWS A PHONE FROM ONE OF THE BOYS WHEN SHE NEEDS IT.

-Time skip to a week later-

Emilies Pov
Yesterday, I hated last week.The new coach, Coach Macfee, , is so mean. New rules? I mean seriously!
I have to go back again today for cheer practice and my dance class. Lets hope she doesnt cut me... im honestly kind of nervous.
I mean, WHO WOULDNT BE?

---skip to the cheer and dance gym---
"

Alright, ALL of the cuts for both of my classes are listed on the door, dance and cheer. If you got cut, please have a ride come and get you." Coach Macfee said, she seemed happy today. Uh oh. That usually means that something bad is gonna happen.
I went over to the list and read the dance one first:
Mckenna J.
Demi D.
Taylor L.
Maddison L.
Maddy W.
Maddie C.
Emily S.
I nearly broke out into tears. No, no crying right now Emily. She most likely kept you on the cheer team right? Well lets see...
CHEER TEAM CUTS
Farley S.
Macenzie B.
Taylor L.
Mckenna B.
Emily S.
Mindy C.
She had kicked me off both teams. No crying, just call Harry and explain to him what happened.
I went up to the front desk.
"C-can I use the phone?" I asked the front desk lady. She nodded, and let me to the back of the desk to the phone.
I dialed in Harrys number, and it started to ring.
"Hello?" I heard...Liam say.
Why was Liam answering the phone? Is Harry ok?
"L-Liam?" I said, so close to bursting into tears.
"Emily? Whats wrong? Harrys recording right now, so tell me whats wrong?" Liam said, clearly comcerned.
"Please come and g-get me. I will explain everything later. Just please, come and get me." I said into the phone.
"Ok, we will be there in a couple minutes. Harry just finished, we should be aloud to leave. Wait by the door until you see us in the car ok?" He said. "Ok bye" I said back. "Bye" He said then Hung up. This is going to be the longest 'couple minutes' of my life.
Liams POV (haha SURPRISE)
I just got a call from Emily, saying that she needs us to get there, ASAP.
All the boys had just finished recording, so I told them about what happened and we all got into the car after making sure we could leave and collecting our things.
The entire car ride was silent, not a word said.

We pulled up to the cheer and dance gym, and we saw the waiting area filled with crying girls. This cant be good. We decided to let only one person go in, and they decided that that person would be Harry.

Emilys POV
5 minutes after I called the boys, every other girl came out into the room. As by every other girl, I mean every girl that got cut. They all had tears streaming down their faces, and they had their bags. I was the only one not crying, I knew I had to hold it in until the boys got here, which I hope was soon.
I heard the bells on the door, signaling that someone was walking in.
We all looked up, and saw that it was Harry. As he walked in, Bethany, another girl that didnt get cut, walked out of the cheer gym. She looked at us all, sadness in her eyes.
"I made these for the whole team, and even though you guys got cut, doesnt mean you were never part of the team. I have to go back now, I snuck out. They have your names on them. Bye guys." She said with a sad smile.
She quickly ran, and then all the moms came flooding in. There were an occadional dad here and there, but with Harry there were only about 3.
We all grabbed our bag that Bethany had given us and we ran up to our parents. They walked us all outside, and we all got into our seperate cars. As soon as the car door shut, I burst into tears.
"Shh love whats wrong?"
"Come on calm down"
"Its gonna be ok"
Were only some of the things that were said to me.
"Sh-she kicked me off BOTH teams!" I sobbed out into Nialls shoulder.
They all shushed me and eventually sleep took over my body.
Nialls POV
After Emily fell asleep on my shoulder, the boys and I sent eachother looks, knowing what was ahead. She was going to be a MESS for a couple of days.... a absoulute sobbing mess. Cheer and dance was her life, she enjoyed it very much.

We pulled up the house in about 15 minutes. I carried a sleeping Emily, while Harry grabbed her waterbottle and bag that one of her cheer friends gave her.

We all went inside and I brought Emily up to my room and Harry brought her things to her room. We all went to bed, but Harry insisted on sleeping in her room tonight.
We all went our seperate ways after that.

Emilys POV (again lol)

I woke up and looked at the clock on my side table, and saw that it was 4 AM. All the memories from last night came flooding back, and then I realized J was still in my cheer clothes. Oh well.
I looked at the floor and saw Harry sleeping there, and the bag that Bethany gave me was there along with my water bottle. I got down and got a sip of my water bottle, and then opened up the bag.
It was a pink sports bra, that had our team name on it. Then matching pink and black spandex. Then a black bow, with pink lettering. The lettering had our team name on one part, then Emily written in Pink Jewels on one part.
I sighed and walked over to where Harry was. I turned back around towards my bed, walked over grabbed a blanket and then I got next to Harry again. I layed down next to him and he opened his eyes. All he did was pull me close and wrap the blankets around the both of us, and that is how we both fell asleep again.
Authors note:
DOUBLE UPDATE THIS WEEKEND AWESOME RIGHT?!?
OK....
NOW....
LETS....
♡VOTE♡
♡COMMENT♡
♡FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE!♡