Slush + Daz = ?

So the other day, I went to Tesco to buy some (a lot) of washing powder because there was a sale on and then it would be expensive for a long time after. I asked my mum how many I should get. She said 'however many fit in the trolley' (is that even proper grammar?). We (Ai and I) decided to get 8 because my mum did say that she wanted 8. Being idiots, we filled up a shopping trolley with containers of Daz. After this, we got a 40p loaf of wholemeal bread and went to the self-checkout. We went through and scanned the boxes, putting them all in the incredibly tiny bagging area. This wasn't even the worst part. Hurriedly, we put all of the boxes in the trolley and went into a corner near the door. Bad idea as people were constantly moving our stuff. Sidenote, I saw a girl from my class. She probably thinks I'm some kind of weirdo with a Daz addiction. Anyway, we tried about 15 ways of putting all of the boxes in the trolley. We only ever got 6 in. Therefore, we decided that we'd put 6 in the trolley, put one in a bag and tie it to the trolley and I would take one in my arms. When we got back to our part of London, we wanted to get slush. We walked into the only slush place there (the other one burnt down) and asked for 2. I had the money in my purse, but my purse was in my pocket. I asked Ai to get it out. The guy in the shop looked at me like 'why can't you get it lout yourself?' and then 'why are you buying slush and a hell of a lot of Daz? Are you going to mix them and sell it?' Needless to say, he probably thinks I'm crazy now. Oh well. 

By the way, Daz is a brand of washing up powder. Laundry powder, that's what it's called. Slush is a drink made of juice and crushed ice.

P.S: How do you add saved pictures in your stories as the media on a laptop?