**Chapter 5**

"I said dance with your girlfriend."she repeated.

He nodded totally surprising me.
I guess he was trained  to act quickly under situations like these.

As soon as the teacher was out of sight he stared at me."Girlfriend?"he accused.

"You said I shouldn't let them know you are my bodyguard."I pointed out.

"I know what I said but why boyfriend?Your distant cousin could of worked just fine."he suggested.

"Yeah like if my distant cousin would just suddenly decide he wants to attend my dance classes."I stated.

I don't see what was the big problem about him being my boyfriend, it wasn't as if it were real.

He sighed."Let's just get this over with."he said taking my hand as the music started.

As we followed the instructions John held me as far away from him as possible.It was as if he didn't want to be near me.

"What's going on here?"the tutor asked as everyone turned to us.

"Dancing."John answered in the 'isn't it obvious' tone.

"This is definitely not dancing.She is your girlfriend you could more than hold her closer than that."

John narrowed his eyes at me but did as the tutor asked and used his hand on my waist to pull me tight against his body.

I gasped at how close we were and how perfectly my body fit against his.

He leaned in close to my ear."I should have you know that I'm not used to taking orders from people other than my superior .I'm not enjoying this."

"Well I'm not liking this any more than you are."I snapped though that was a complete lie.

I loved the feel of his closeness a little more than I should.

"I'm not so sure that you're speaking the truth."he accused.

"What are you implying?"I demanded.

His hand squeezed my waist lightly."You know exactly what I'm implying.I've seen a lot of girls try to be this close to me before you can't honestly be telling me that you don't enjoy this."

"You're wrong.I don't see why any girl would want to be near you.You're just an F.B.I agent who happens to be a complete jerk."

He squeezed my waist harder this time and my eyes widened in shock,why did I like it when he did that?

He smirked."You liked that didn't you?"

"You—"

"Okay class we're finished for the day."the tutor said cutting me off.

John let go off me immediately,walking over to the  window.Whatever he saw there however made him angry.

He was next to me in seconds."Stay here!"he ordered before running down the stairs.

I walked over to the window, my eyes widening in horror.

There were two men with guns waiting outside the door.

How was John supposed to fight of those two men alone?

I ran out of the room and down the stairs quickly,my heart skipping a beat at the sound of gun shots being fired.

"John!"I screamed pushing open the front door ,my eyes searching for him.

"I thought I told you stay inside!"he shouted behind me.

I spun around and flung myself into  his arms.

I felt him stiffen in return and I immediately let go embarrassed.

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number."This is agent Miller.I've been fired at by two men dressed in black.Both about 5 ft.They escaped in a blue Volvo heading north of Chin's street.Number plate 523.Send agent Tom and Sean on the search." he ordered.

He turned to me as he ended the call."Would you be able to end your schedule for today?"he inquired looking at our surroundings.

"I-I guess so."I stuttered .Still in shock at what just happened.

"Good.You're coming with me."

"I'm sorry.Going with you where?"

"You'll see."he answered walking to the car.

Where was he carrying me?