My Hot Mechanic 14

Start from the beginning

“Im sorry. I stopped liking her a while back she never accepted it. I was wrong to keep messing with her, getting her hopes up. I fount a girl I really like but she doesn’t like me and Krissy doesn’t want to let go now.”

“Well Andre im not going to lie, I knew all about this. Krissy is spoiled you know that. If she cant have you no one will. She gets a bit out of hand but shes not going to let go of you until she finds someone to replace you. Just try to be nice”

“But shes not nice either”

“But you’re a young man. You need to be respectable. I know everything will work out. And the girl you like. Try doing things that she likes to do it might help” She smiled and walked off.

Great, my ex girlfriend mothers giving me advice on how to get the girl I really like, this was twisted. I didn’t even know how to hold a decent conversation with Keisha to figure out what she liked doing besides working on cars.

Keisha POV

So I got suspended for two days which was fine by me I needed the break. Luckily my mom works far and and partially emancipated since my mom gave me permission to leave on my own so I was out the office before Mr, Garcia even got to talk to Krissy and her accomplice who shot me evil looks while I whistled a tune out the office.

It was Wednesday and time for me to go back to school, I was dreading this just as much as finales I was lucky I didn’t get grounded after I explained what’s been going on to my mom she was behind me complexly but just wished I didn’t have to fight them so I had two days of completely silence but now it was back to normal.

I purposely came almost late to school just so I wouldn’t have to bother talking to anyone

“Thank You Ms. Reed for not being late you had a minute left” Ms. K

“Yeah I know I have a clock also” I sat in my seat before she could say anything back.

“Welcome back” Andre whispered to me. I didn’t look his way, I had a new plan I was going to act like him or Eric or anybody in general didn’t exist maybe then they would leave me alone.

Andre POV

I was almost starting to worry Keisha was going to be late on her first day back but she arrived right before, getting suspended didn’t stop her smart mouth or her attitude every time I said something to her she ignored me. I couldn’t blame her I was the reason why she got suspended but everyone else was too I hoped they got the same treatment, which they did so I heard.

Everyone in the 2nd hour who tried to talk to her got the silent treatment, which everyone know thinks she a bitch but I think that exactly what she wants.

3rd hour was the worse I tried playing with her hair and she shot the most evil look

“Touch my hair and im cutting your finger”

“You never had a problem before”

“That’s before you made my life miserable” She turned around, that statement hit me in the core I never meant to make her hate me.

“I wasn’t even my fault” I said it under my breath

“Regardless you started it, im ignoring and hating everyone your not getting special treatment” She leaned forward and never spoke unless she was called on.

She kept her word not even Eric could get a glance from her. He stood in the path and she just went around, he tried blocked her steps but she just turned around and go the other direction. She was a hated zombie, Krissy, Alexis and her friends ran Keisha’s name though the dirt I tried my hardest even Eric did to defend her character but to no avil she was hated and dislike by everyone who was someone. Slowly Keisha’s name was forgotten just like the fight and Eric got over her just like I was.

Keisha POV

It worked I had my life back, I was a hated nobody, it was such a good plan I was able to sit in the back of my first and third class without the backward glances from Andre, the failed attempts to talk to me from Andre and the rude comments anymore. Winter break was two days away which means I went from the craziest two weeks of school to the most peaceful two and a half months of my life. I was happy to finally be able to do nothing.

To be honest to myself I was happy to be a nobody but secretly I missed Andre, im not sure why but the impact he had was a strong one I missed the arguing I missed his cocky ways I missed being wanted.

I couldn’t continue acting like I didn’t care if he didn’t care about me anymore because I did but I couldn’t come out and tell him because I couldn’t deal with the baggage that came alone. I needed a good plan I needed a miracle.

So What yall think?