My Hot Mechanic 23

OKAY SORRY I WAS RUSHING SO MUCH THAT I DIDNT UPLOAD THE ENTIRE POST PLEASE REREAD IT. IT WILL MAKE SENSE SORRY!!!

Andre POV

Life was simple a few month ago. I had the hottest chick and every girl I wanted. I had football, no worries and I didn’t care

Now I had one girl, our relationship was a big secret, I was doubting my best friends true intentions and I was constantly watching out and Even driving felt like task that I had focus on not to mess up since I was a bit buzzed.

Keisha turned my life upside down, I nearly doubts myself in that house. I nearly made the wrong choice. Krissy was my love my first girl how could I deny her? But I needed to she was no good for me.

I waited in my drive way for her to pull up. Ten minutes went by then she pulled up Getting out with a bad of MC Donald's

"I thought you might be hungry” I was starving.

“Do u want to come inside?”

“I wasn't planning on eating in your car.” I rolled my eyes

We were quiet as we ate I guess she couldn't think of anything to talk bout either. "You ever seen pulp fiction She look up grinning

“Comfortable silence, when two people can sit and shut the fuck up for once and Its perfectly fine” I laughed So hard I almost chocked.

“Yeah but it was worded differently”

“Same difference.”

“So why did we leave?“ The guilt in me stated coming up and I realized I had to tell her the truth or this would always happen.

“Krissy is a complicated situation.” She nodded

“Do u still have feelings for her?“

“She's the first girl I really thought I loved. I mean u can't never stop caring completely. But its more as In well being not emotional”

She chewed her food for a while. “You know Eric knows know.”

“So where does leave us?“

“Leave us?” Her eyebrows knitted together and worried was clear as day.

“Like what's next?”

Keisha POV

“Like what's next?“

What's next was me running out this room hiding until everyone forgot but I wasn't little anymore I couldn’t run or sneak around like I was invisible, I had to face my issues.

"I guess we go public?” My stomach flipped and I lost my appetite right as those words left my mouth.

“Your kidding right?” He looked shocked

“Well no,you’re a walking chick magnet” He truly was, his hair was growing longer, around me he was always smiling, I could see why girls intantly fell for him once I got over how annoying he was.

“I haven’t heard that in a while, they don’t mean anything I don’t want to force this on you” He grabbed my hand “Keisha trust me, I wont hurt you. I promise. Do this because you want to not because the odds are against us”

I could of died and went to heaven, the intensity of his eyes locked with mine the sincerity in his voice, I would I should believe him but I cant, I knew it was be lying to myself and setting myself up for doom.

“Im doing this for me”

“No your not” He looked upset”

“What do you want to keep it a secret now since I decided I wouldn’t mind telling people?”