Chapter 23

You arrived at Mike's parents house and then you said: "babe, I've never met your parents before, and now we turn up with a baby, what are they going to think?" While slinging the bag for Otis on your shoulder.

"Don't worry hun, they know about you, I called them a few days after we met and told them everything about you. They will love you."

So you walked to the door with Mike carrying Otis and you became slightly nervous now.

He put his finger on the door bell and suddenly the door got open by a tall man that looked more Chinese than Mike did.

"Mike! Chelsea! And baby Mike! Finally I get to see your family! Come in, mom and dad are waiting."

You walked in and inside Mike took Otis out his baby safe and said: so, darling, this is Jason, my brother."
You shake his hand and get pulled into a warm welcome hug.
"God, Mike showed me so many pictures of you, even when you had the broken ankle, or when you were working, can you do me this ice coffee too?"

"Sure, if you got everything for it." I bet I do."
"But I don't work there anymore."
"Why, if I may ask?"

"Well, try to work there if you got a hungry man at home and a baby from the man you love.
It makes you want to quit the job and just stay home with your family, for them."

"Yes, I can understand you and I like the way you see it." He smiles at you.

"I've got a job for her, when the mother protection year is over she will do pack the lpu packages for the lpu members, she is so excited to do that."
"Really?" Jason asks.
"Yeah, she would have jumped up and down but then her water would have broke and that wouldn't have been that good as she was in month 7."

He smiled at that image of you pregnant with Otis and looked around. "Where has she gone?" Then he looked around and Otis was gone too."

Mike and Jason went out outside to find you and his parents on the grass playing with Otis.

They took pictures and smiled at that view.

Soon you were talking to his mom for hours as Mike was sitting on the kitchen, and Jason were cooking with his dad.

Mike was looking looking a bit jealous while he Instagramed.

When the dinner was ready you sat down and your jaw dropped cause you never saw so much food on one table.