Chapter 1 - Running

A/N : Hi! I would just like to point out that I wrote this book ages ago I. Was new to Wattpad and didn't know what I was doing! And not to sound mean at all could everyone please stop commenting smallishbeans, because I was typing fast I spelt it wrong multiple times I know!
So please don't :) thank you !

Love you all!!

JENNA'S P.O.V
I didn't stop running I ran out of my house and down the street, away from that horrible man, also known as my father and me his daughter he doesn't treat me like one though, nor will he ever I just needed to get away.
.
That was 3 years ago....
Hi my name is Jenna, no last name just Jenna that's all my mum left me with before she passed away, just a name and an abusive father. That was 3 years ago I now live in sunny side orphanage for girls, I share a room with my good friend Mandy her parents died in a car crash.
The only thing wich makes me and Mandy happy is...."YOUTUBE!" we both screamed as we logged onto the computer we had in our room. Now me and Mandy had two things in common, our love for YouTube and our love for our favourite YouTubers LDshadowlady also known as Lizzie and her boyfriend Smalliahbeans also known as Joel. "Hey lizzie put up episode 15 of shadowcraft 2.0 come on we need to watch it!" I shouted to Mandy as she ran out from the bathroom and plonked herself down beside me.

VIDEO
Hey guys what's up, LDshadowlady here and welcome back to episode 15 of shadowcraft 2.0, so in this episode I plan on getting a pet cat and decorating my house a bit more as this is minecraft I did install some mods so we could get furniture in the game...

*Ding..Dong*
"I wonder who it could be?" we both said in union as we walked downstairs to see a couple standing there. "No...Way.." I said quietly to myself as the couple made their way up the stairs.