PART 1 THEIR FEELINGS

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE :

PART 1

THEIR FEELINGS

The whole day siya was bubbling with joy with a serene smile on her face constantly doing her part of work in office. She just wanted to run to him and wrap her arms around him chanting I LOVE YOU'S.
She wanted to scream loud that her penance of 5 long years is going to end beautifully in her lovers arm.

"Hii aruna" she smiled on Skype

"Hey siya how're you?" She asked getting exited seeing her schoolschool friend after ages.

"Abhi is coming back aruna" she shrieked and all the other employees glared her at her childlike behaviour.

"Srry tlk to you later everyone is giving me deadly glares" she grinned and disconnected the call.

She looked around happily she wondered how a news changed all the ambience and now when the call centre is so disciplined place when her supervisor is on round she wanted to sing out "uff mere dil me thodi khali si jagah thi uff tune aake bin churaye ye jagah li" she just smiled brightly. But howshe gonna meet him. Ohh!! Yug can help her. She gotup and walked upto her boss's cabin who is more friend to her than boss.

"May I come in sir?" She knocked the door softly and coated her voice with extra sweet holding the box of tiffin behind her which are having yug's favourite pasta and besan ke ladoo.

"Come in miss employ. I got the voice of yours" he smirked leaning back on his chair.

As soon as she closed the door she jumped like kid and ran upto him and stand in front of him smiling like idiot

"Now wat?" He asked rolling his eyes he so knew herthis gesture

"Let me tag along with you upto jaipur I will let you eat your favourites pukka" she pinched her throat likea kid.

"You are my favourite I can do anything for your beautiful smile if it costs millions even" he smiled saying this in his heart but covered up his dreamy face with a demanding one

"Ok thn giv me my lunch" he forwarded his hand and she jumped on him and giggled

"You know if abhi saw both of us hugging like this then he would have definitely beat the shit out of you" she giggled more

"Oh hello see I have 8 pack abs and girls of Mumbai die on me huh!" He huffed rather got jealous.

"You know abhi wasn't ready to leave me for once but I urged him to go. He was so possessive about me. Always caring and loving one but all these years I missed him terribly now I will surprise him before he could come to me" she got excited and yug once again gulp his pain once again he smiled veiling his broken heart.Siya turned around when she heard the name of Abhimanyu to the lcd screen there in cabin. She couldn't believe her eyes that she is watching abhi sliding ring in someone's heart finger. And that moment she felt lifeless yug came to her but she chucked the tiffin bix hard and ran without anything with her.The busy roads of Mumbai was now nearly paused for her. Her mind wasn't letting her to think anything just the scene of ring ceremony was flashing. Being mentally weak she could move her limbs and kept sitting staring at the waves of sea.

******************************

"Mr. Malhotra I don't like repeating myself get me an efficient PA or just resign" Abhimanyu shouted throwing some heeps of paper on his employ as he failed to get the PA Abhimanyu wanted.Abhimanyu felt the anger building in him and he was about to fire the elderly man when he heard the sameecho and felt that soft palm on his chest once again rubbing his heart whispering "calm down" to him. He wondered who's voice is this which is keeping him toexplode on anyone and calming his nerves for 4 years anytime he felt anger building up in him that palm rubbed his heart and a beautiful voice calmed him down. He felt peace so much peace which he failed to get in Katherine's arm.His intercom buzzed and the receptionist chipped in uber professional voice about the arrival of Katherinewinters

"Send her in" he ordered

Its nt like he was mad about this girl. Its just he finds a good deal in her and she was everything a man wanted in

"Hii baby" she sang entering and Malhotra leave the cabin kate came and kissed his cheeks he never like her kisses.

"Hi Katherine anything serious? You are here?" He asked walking upto rack of files

"Its dinner party tonight and we have to go together" she pressed her lips showing she didn't like him working this much

"Kate I m going Mumbai for our new project and before that I need to wrap some work. Wait there in lounge for me I'll be back in an hour" he coldly said and resumed his work.

"Fine then I will spend my life my way if u are not interested in going with your fiancé but remember even I am not dying to marry you and yes never say that I never try to invest anything in this relationship"kate throw some tantrums on him and he frustrated closed the file and was about to burst on her when he again felt himself getting calm with same touch and whisper.

"Ankit book my flight tickets to Mumbai next week" he said and hunged up.