Chapter 7: Towel Boy

I dedicate this chapter to DevilChild101 for becoming a fan! means so much to me! thanks!!!

Hope you guys like this chapter i tried to make it long but im not that good at making long chapters!! haha oh and Luis is Drew Roy theres a pic of him on the side! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

and the song is More Than Meets the Eye by Kolohe Kai 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked along side my two brothers, Marlon and Jace. Our parents and Alex went shopping somewhere on the ship, so we were left to our own devices. I walked towards the railing and peered over the edge, looking at the ocean below. The wind blew in my hair and I couldn't help but feel sad. Marlon and Jace joined me, both going on either side of me.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jace asked me, picking up on my mood.

"Nothing." I replied nonchalantly.

"Sadia." Marlon said with a warning in his voice. I gave in.

"I don't know. I guess I feel sad. Why I feel sad? I don't know. I just feel it." I said.

Jace put his arm around me, comforting me. It made me feel a little better. We stayed like that for a while, in silence. We just looked out towards the vast sea in front of us.

"How about we go swimming?" Jace suggested, breaking the silence.

"I mean we wont have time tomorrow because we have to get off the boat early." Jace furthered explained. I thought about it.

"Im in." I replied.

Jace and I looked at Marlon, wondering what he thought.

"Yeah, sure, why not." He said, smiling at us.

We began to walk back to our suite.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got into my room I went to my drawers. I hastily looked for my red bikini with white flowers on it. I tore my room apart trying to find it.

"Where the heck is it!" I shouted, trying hard to not rip my hair out of my head.

I looked through my dirty clothes, nothing. I looked through all the drawers and closets, nothing. I looked in my suit case, nothing. I eventually found it, after twenty minutes of looking, in the bathroom hanging behind the door.

"Come on Sadia!" Marlon yelled.

"Hold on! Give me a minute!" I yelled as I closed the bathroom door and striped off my clothes, hurriedly putting my bikini on.

I threw open the bathroom door and ran to my suitcase looking for my black 'I <3 MJ' tank top. I found it on the bottom of my suit case and quickly put it on. I then grabbed my sunglasses and beach bag and ran out of my door, however I came in contact with something hard.

I flew backwards and landed on my back, the air knocked out of me. I slowly took in a breath of air as my lungs began to function again. I took in another deep breath, coughing. I looked up and saw Marlon standing there shocked. Other then that however he was perfectly fine.

"What the hell?" I asked him, getting up with difficulty.

He looked at me and gave me his hand, helping me.

"Why'd you run into me?" He asked me.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're the retard standing in front of my door." I stated.