Chapter 1: I Dont Do Bellhops

Remade my trailer for Sucker Punch and its way better then before! enjoy!

Thanks for reading my story!!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ALEX!" I screamed as my little brother squirted me with his water gun. I got up from the pool chair I was sitting on and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around myself and glared at my ten year old brother.

"Im going to kill you when I get my hands on you!" I yelled at him, people turned and stared.

"If you can catch me!" Alex said before sticking out his tongue and quickly running away.

Most sixteen year old girls would've let him go, but I wasn't like most girls. Instead, I ran after him. I threw off my towel and chased him. Of course I was aware that I was in my bathing suit and that my boobs were going in all directions as I chased after him. But hey, a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do.

I pushed passed people and ran around the entire cruise ship. I headed towards our cabin suite and waited for my brother in the hall. I knew he would eventually come running here and complain to my mother that I was abusing him, or doing something that involved torturing him in anyway. Which I so was not doing, yet anyways.

I then heard a heavy foot fall come towards me. I peered around the corner and saw my brothers dark brown hair and skinny figure. His head was turned the other way to see if I was still chasing him. Before he turned his head forward once again, I quickly hid.

As he was coming around the corner, I jumped him. He screamed in terror and tried to fight me off. I pinned him face first to the ground. I dug my knee into his back and held his hands behind him. He kept on struggling.

"Let me go!" He said, his voice muffled from his face being in the carpet.

"No." I replied, holding onto him tightly.

"Im going to tell mom!" He yelled back. I chuckled.

"Yeah, if you can get loose." He tried to get loose once more. He kicked and wiggled, but I kept him pinned.

"Let me go!"

"Not until you say your sorry and that you'll unpack my things when we move into our new house." I told him.

"Eww! I don't want to touch your stuff! I'll get girl germs." I rolled my eyes. I pushed my knee harder into his back. He yelped in pain.

"Say that you'll do it."

"Okay! I'll do it. Just get off."

I got off him and helped him up. He had tears falling down his face. I felt bad for hurting him.

"I'm sorry." I said grabbing him and pulling him into a hug. He tried to push away, but I held him close.

"Say you forgive me." I told him.

"Why?"

"Say it or im going to kiss you."

"Okay, I forgive you." I let him go then, but I quickly kissed him on the check.

"Gross! Why did you kiss me?" He said wiping his check and making it turn red. I rubbed his head messing up his hair.

"Because I love you. Even if you are a booger for a brother." I said smiling. He just looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Come on lets get inside so we can change."

We were both wearing our swim clothing. I had my pink and gray bikini on and Alex had his green and black surf shorts on. We were supposed to go back to our suite so we could get ready for dinner. I went to grab my phone out of my pocket when I realized I wasn't wearing my shorts.