Chapter 7

Zoe's POV

We arrived at Pizza Hut then he parked the car properly while I was ordering 5 boxes of pizza, I sure ate a lot!

"Heey, what flavor did you order?" Bailey asked me as he sit beside me.

"Uh hey the front is empty why won't you sit there" i said pointing the empty chairs.

"Zoe's so cold to me..." he said pouting again. What the he's frigging cute!

"Yeah because you didn't said anything before leaving" I said and his face got serious.

"Only for that?" He said.

"Uh yeah why?" I asked and his face seems angry.. Oopps

"Nah Nevermind." He said diverting his eyes away from me.

"Here's your order maam." The waiter said putting the 5 boxes of pizza.

Grrr i told the cashier that the other two is dine in!

I just opened the box and start eating.

"Uh hey? Bai.." i said and he just humm in response.

"Sorry, I got mad for some silly reasons.. You know that I trusted you but please next time say a word. I thought you'll leave me." I said biting someof my pizza and I noticed that my eyes is getting teary.

"No I'm sorry, I was wrong. And I will not ever leave my queen.." he said wiping my tears.

"Really?" I said and I hugged him tight.

"Shall we eat?" He said getting some slices of pizza.

"Yes" i said smiling.

"You ordered so many boxes, huh." He said atuffing his mouth with a pizza.

"Yea" i said sipping some soda.

-----

We decided to go home so ATM he's driving.

"What would you do yo that 4 boxes of pizza?" He asked turning the steering wheel.

"Drink it! Ofcourse Eat it!" I said sarcastically.

"Sarcastic as ever.." he said.

"Blablabla!" I said sipping the soda.

Yeah I still have soda.

"We're homeeeeeeeeee!" He shouted as he park the car on the garage.

"Yeah no need to shout." I said opening the car's door.

"Ms. Smith, we're home!" I shouted.

"Welcome home, ma'am and sir" she said holding some towel.

"Oh yeah miss smith you want pizza?" I said holding the boxes of pizza.

"No thanks maam" she shyly said.

"No we'll eat." I said walking through the kitchen counter and put the boxes of pizza and open one box.

"Let's eattt!" I said excitedly.

"Hey you just ate one box of pizza earlier." Bailey said and I just pulled some death glare to him.

"Okay okay sorry!" He said putting his hands up surrendering.

"So you made up?" Miss Smith whispered to me.

"Yes." I said nodding.

"Ohhh young married couple~~~ it sure nice to be young." She said smiling.

"Oh yeah miss smith do you have a husband or child?" I asked and she just look down looking so sad.

"They died." She said and I was so shock.

"I'm really really sorry for asking that question." I said.

"No it's okay." She said stuffing some pizza on her mouth.

"Why did they die?" I asked.

"Well on a car accident." She said.

"I see.." I said.

"So maam when do you plan to have child? Since you two are almost 4 years in marriage and you guys are 21 years old, so i think it's okay." She said.

"Omg! We didn't even do something mystical ever since, how can we have a baby?" i said laughing and she also laughed for what I said.

"Hahaha really? It's almost 4 years but nothing happened?" She said laughing so hard.

"Hahahaha yeah! I'm not ready yet. I need to graduate first before that happen. And he respects my decision." I said.

"Really? What a nice husband you have ma'am " she said.

"Hey why are you guys laughing?" Bailey asked as he was walking towards the kitchen counter.

"Haha nothing." We said in sync.

"Really huh?" He said getting one slice of pizza.

"Yeah really!" I said.

°•°•°•Π°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N
LAME UPDATE! IT'S ALL ABOUT PIZZA BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO EAT PIZZA SO BADLY EVEN THOUGH I'M SO FULL EATING CHEESE CAKE.