Chapter 3 (Continue)

Zoe's POV

As soon as I was done cleaning after we ate, I go to our room.

I get my laptop and log on my twitter and facebook, I sit on the side of the bed while Bailey is on the other side. He was on his phone, scanning on his twitter and instagram.

And me I was chatting with the girls which makes me laugh.

"why are you laughing?" Bailey asked confusingly.

"I'm chatting with the girls, and they keep making fun of Ann." I said laughing a lot.

"Hahaha! You girls always makes fun of Ann." Bailey said laughing with me.

"Haha because sometimes she's clumsy and stupid but we still love her." I said.

"Yeah, I think Marcel likes her imperfections. He's really inlove with Ann." Bailey said smiling a little.

"Hahaha really? I'll tell her." I said.

"Hahaha okay! And goodnight babe!" He said before kissing my forehead.

"Hmm G'night!" I said hugging him and he hug me back, & lay down on the bed with his blanket but still looking at me. Gosh why so cute!

"Stop looking at me! It's creepy!" I said raising my brows.

"But you look really beautiful." He said brushing my hair with his fingers.

"Hmm shut up!" I said and turned around for embarrassment.

"I can see your ears, It's so red. Blushing?" He whispered near my ears that I can feel his breath.

"Gosh Bailey, stop doing that!" I said blushing.

"Hahaha okay! Don't be mad, I'm just teasing my wife!" he said giggly.

"Grrr!" I said before laying on the bed and cover my face with the blanket.

And he just hug my back and he fell asleep and so am I.

---

We got to school almost late so we're running to our first class.

"After your 1st class, let's meet on the canteen." He said before running to his first class.

I saw Ann and Alydia on the corner and they reserves a seat for me.

"Yow!" I said putting my books and bag on the table.

"You're almost late!" Alydia said.

"Is that girl sleeping?" I asked.

"Yeah, i think Marcel and Her is skyping up all night." Alydia said glaring at sleeping Ann.

"Hahaha Bailey said that Marcel is so inlove with that woman." I said smirking.

"what?! Really?!" Ann said holding me.

"Uh yes" i said nodding.

"When the topic is Marcel, she's awake but when the topic is about school subjects you're asleep.." Alydia said rolling her eyes.

"As expected of a chairman's daughter." We said on chorus and Ann just rolled her eyes at us.

-----

The class ended.

"I need to go first." Ann said.

"Why?" Alydia asked.

"I need to go to my dad, on the chairman's office" Ann said.

She's the school chairman and owner's daughter, spoiled right?

"I need to go too, Bailey's wating for me." I said before exiting and I heard them saying "Bailey~~~ blabla"

-----

I passed through the girls who bullied me and I was ready to be slapped but..

"Stop!" Some unfamiliar voice shouted while he was holding the bullies hand.

"Ohh? Who's this? New hero? New husband?" She said laughing.

"Just ignore her and walk.." he whispered and I started walking out.

"Thank you!" I thanked him.

"You're very welcome" he said.

"Btw, I'm Zoe May" i said shaking his hands.

"Zoe May? Is May your second name?" he asked.

"No! It's my surname" i said smiling.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Luke Travis Turner." He said.

"Oh you have the same name as my friend ' Travis '" i said.

"Really?" He said.

"Yeah..." i traileD.

"So lemme treat you a snack!" I offered.

"No it's okay!" He said.

"No! It's my way of thanking you for what you did, so please?!" I said with a puppy eyes.

" uhh Okay because you insisted!" He said smiling.

I go inside the canteen and search for Bailey, I saw him on the table near the 2nd door.

"Hey Bails!" I said calling him out.

"Zoe!" He said kissing me on the forehead.

"This is Luke, He saved me earlier from those bullies and I'm treating him with some snacks as thanks." I said.

"Uhh really?" Bailey said before sitting.

"Uhh hey! I'm Luke Travis Turner" Luke said and held his hand for a shake hands to Bails.

"Uh Bailey." Bailey said but ignore the shake hands thinggy.

Bailey's POV

Zoe ordered a food with the Luke guy.

"I'm more handsome than that man!" I whispered to myself.

A/N

This is the continue of the short chapter.