Chapter 6

Zoe's POV

It's saturday but Bailey's not here with me, i think he's out without telling me or Ms. Smith that he's going out I'm kinda mad about that.. It's not like him that he's not telling us where did he go and whatever I'll just do something..

I opened my laptop and log on my skype and facebook. I scrolled on my news feed and scroll and scroll!

I'm bored!!!!

"Ms. Smith I'm gonna go somewhere okay? Just tell Bailey that he's screwed when I get back." I said putting my little backpack

"Okay Ma'am Zoe." Ms. Smith said wiping some figurines.

"Okay gtg." I said before slamming the door.

I ride on my car and drive to starbucks near our subdivision, yeah I'm lazy walking to starbucks hahaha though it's so near but whatever i'm lazy af!

I park my car and get inside the starbucks.

I ordered oreo frappuccino and a 3 slices chocolate truffle cheesecakes.

"Uhh maam, are you the only one eating this 3 slices?" The cashier asked me and i got mad with his freaking question.

"yes?! So what's the problem?!" I said writing my name on a piece of paper and get my chocolate truffle cheesecakes

"Nothing maam" he said and i walk out.

"How rude!" I whispered and I found a vacant chair near the window.

I guess I'm all alone here.. I'm gonna cry!!!

I get my laptop and watch some interesting movies in it while eating my cheesecake and waiting for my frappe.

"Miss Marie!" the barista shouted.

"Hmm here!!" I said removing my earphones and get my frappe.

I go back to my place and still watching this movie and someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey!" some familiar voice said tapping my back.

"What?" I said turning my head on his direction and crap It's Bailey Thomas C. May!!!!!

"Why are you so shocked?!" He asked sitting on the front of me.

"How did you find me?!" I asked raising my brows and crossing my arms around my chest.

"Hmm well I know where I can find my wife.. I know every inch of her, where she want to hang out when she's bored, where she wants some air.." he explained and i almost tear up, wait no!

"Hmmp!" I said and sip some of my frappe and put back my earphones and ignoring Bailey's presence and start watching the movie I was watching earlier.

"Hey stop ignoring me!" He said pouting.

"Heeeeey!" He said covering my laptop's screen.

"Shut the hell up Bailey Thomas!" I snap.

"You're mad?" He asked.

"No, I'm not!" I said sarcastically and he hold my hands.

"Please don't ignore me, babe.." he said with puppy eyes.

"You're seriously annoying!" I said and I close my laptop pug everything on my bag and he stop me.

"I'll treat you! Cake you want?" He said.

"No I already ate 3 slices, I might get fat." I said putting my back pack on.

"Though you're still not getting fat.." he said blabbering to his self but I still can hear.

"What?!" I said lookin at him.

"No it was nothing so uhm.. a cupcake?" He said holding my wrist.

"No." I said grabbing my hand.

"What about.. a Pizza?!" He said smiling while grabbing my wrist again.

"Hmm okay!" I agreed.. wait what?! Why did I agree with him?! What the hell! My tummy and my mouth is cooperating what the!

"Give me your keys.." he said.

"What?" Huh? Kiss?

"The car keys! Not Kiss!" He said laughing at me.

"Urg! Okay okay!" I said giving him the keys as my face flushed like a tomato, embarassing af!!!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/N

I know it's a short chapter, I'm really sorry my head's so empty! And I have so many homeworks to do.