Never Say Never

Mitch's POV:

I woke up with a headache and the smell of pancakes filling my nose. "Jerome! Can you get me my pills?!" "Sure babe! One second!" Fuck this hurts.

I've been having to take prescription drugs ever since my accident and every morning it starts with head pains. This one's extremely bad though. I heard footsteps getting closer and a soft voice singing "She's Kinda Hot" by 5SOS.

He came into my room with the medicine and a cup of water. "Thank you." "No problem. Anything for my sweet Mitch." He kissed me on the forehead and said,"Now hurry and get better," he leaned in to whisper,"because I have a surprise for you." And walked away with a smirk on his face. Okay, okay, gotta get better, gotta get better, fuuuuuu.

About 20 minutes went by until I was completely better. I went downstairs to find Jerome standing by the kitchen counter, reading a magazine. I came up behind him and kissed his neck. He smiled and turned around, kissing me full on.

"I love you." The words were said rapidly and choppy, as me and Jerome were making out. Something we haven't done in a long time. Our tongues fit perfectly with each other's mouths, like it was meant to be.

SMUT WARNING

Jerome's hands were gripping onto my shirt, my hands running through his hair. We continued kissing as we made our way to the couch. He pushed me down on it and got on top, straddling me. He leaned down to kiss my collarbone, then my neck, leaving marks along the way. The passion was overwhelming as he unbuttoned my shirt and threw it aside. We stopped so I could take off his and we continued kissing, the friction between us growing with each touch. He kissed down my chest, and stopped at my pants. He unzipped them hastily and looked down at the bulge, then up at me. He was asking if he could go on. I nodded, biting my lip to stop from moaning. He pulled off my pants, and started to pull down my underwear as well. He stopped as soon as he saw my v-line. He kissed along it. "Fu-u-uck Jerome. Just do it already." He kept teasing me as he lightly kissed my member through my boxers.

"Jerome, let me do s-something." He stopped right as he was taking off my bottoms. He got off of me and I stood up next to him.
I then grabbed him hard and pushed him down on the couch, straddling him, kissing all over his body, moving my mouth down his chest, going lower and lower until I reached his pants. I unbuttoned them slowly, making sure to tease him like I know how. "Mi-i-tch. Fuck, please. Hurry. Get the l-l-uu" he couldn't finish. He was cut off by his moan, which was from me stroking his member gently. I could tell this was killing him. I picked him up and carried him to the bedroom. I could tell that we both needed this.

I threw him on the bed and grabbed the lube from the bedside drawer. He looked flustered on the bed, too much excitement was going on. I started grinding on him, our members brushing up against each other, creating an enormous amount of friction and pleasure. He growled and bit his lip as he turned us over, me on bottom now. He finished taking off my trousers and lightly kissed the tip. He took off his underwear too, letting me bask in his glorious body. I kissed down his abs, hearing him moan when I reached the bottom. He put the lube on his own, then turned me over so that he had access. He lined it up with my entrance, but then stopped when his tip had just touched the hole. "W-what are you doing? K-k-keep going." Fuck, was he really going to stop now?
Smut Over
He pulled away and hurriedly put on his clothes, as if doing this would've been a mistake. "Fuck Jerome, at least finish me off!" "Sorry babe, I'm late for work." Yeah, 'work'. I rolled my eyes and put my clothes on as well. I kissed him goodbye and out he went. Gone again, leaving me alone.

Jerome's POV:

Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!

Mitch was so ready to do this, and so was I, but I had to get to Dylan. Yeah, yeah I wasn't really going to work, big surprise. Okay, I know this may sound bad but you've gotta trust me just did a minute. I may seem like the bad guy here, and I kind of am, but just let me explain.

You see, me and this guy named Dylan made an agreement that I would come to him whenever I needed something sexual performed. And I would be there when he needed to be finished off too. We never really had sex, but we jacked each other off.
What?
Mitch hasn't really gotten his memory back, and I only need Dylan until he does. Dylan was my first call at my work when I said I hadn't had sex in a while. We both promised each other we would stop when he got his memory back.

I got to his place and knocked on the door. He opened it to show his wet, curly hair, and a towel draped around his waist. He looked up at me and then sighed,"Maaann, I just took a shower." He groaned out. Then he chuckled and winked. "Cmon, lets go to the bedroom." He grabbed my hand and took me inside, immediately we started making out, but in between breathes he said something that made me stop.

"I love you."

I pushed him away. Legit, pushed him off of me, towards the other side of the couch. "What the hell? What's wrong babe?" "Don't call me that." "What? Jerome what's-" "Get away from me!" I stood up, suddenly disgusted with myself. How could I? "Look, I-I need to go. Please don't come visit me."

"Ever."

Mitch's POV:

Sobbing in the washroom doesn't help anything, but it was the only thing I could do. It was the only thing I wanted to do.

It had only been about 20 minutes before I heard a door slam open and shut and soft crying. "Jerome?" "Mitch! I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I need to tell you something I should've told you a while ago." "Okay...." He led me upstairs and sat me on the bed.

"Mitch...."

A/N
Well I'm a bitch, aren't I? #sorrynotsorry Drama on the second chapter. What's to come next? Anyways, stay classy guys, peace out✌🏼️