You Need To Flirt Back

Queen & Toni in MM

Queen POV

"He is so unprofessional. I'm starting to regret working with him." I said as I took a bite of my salad with fried chicken strips on the top.

"Bitch you won't regret it when you see how many zeros on that fucking check." He said smirking.

"You just don't get it. He openly flirts with me. He stares at my breasts. I feel like a piece of meet." I said frowning and sipping my lemonade.

"Bitch yo ass needs to flirt back. Shit, if he looking, pull them titties out and really give him something to look at." Toni said as he took a bite of his bacon, cheese, ham, and lettuce sandwich

"Toni no! I will not do such a thing and I will not keep letting him disrespect me."I said mugging him.

"Girl shut the hell up. I seen the way you was lookin at him when he smiled at you. You know yo ass wanted some of the summer sausage. Hell you need some. It's been what, five years?" Toni asked.

I hadn't had sex in five years since my last relationship with my ex bitch ass. He treated me like shit and talked to me like a dog. That whole six month relationship was a waste of time, but it was an eye opener. I learned to never let a man disrespect me no matter how much I loved him.

"Yes. And I'm completely fine. I'm not a sex addict like you." I said smirking.

"Ho you know you got a sex toy in there. I seen that lil pink thang. and sheeit ain't nun wrong with lettin Mr. Taylor give you some dick girl. Fuck around and get us both a commission." Toni said.

"You basically trying to pimp me for some money?" I said.

"Yes. Yes I am. And proud of it. Bitch you better recognize." He said pursing his lips.

"Ugh." I groaned as I finished my salad. I was full. I sipped my last swallow of lemonade and sat the cup down.

"Bitch it's about time yo ass finished. I been waiting on you for twenty minutes. Damn how you plus sized and eat slow as hell? I'm skinny as fuck and I can scarf down ten midgets before yo ass can finish a chicken salad." Toni said.

I laughed at his crazy ass. "Shut up T. You know I take a while."I said getting up. "Now let's go look at this house." I said.

Toni left the tip and I left the money dor the bill. We walked out and got in the car.

I know it's short, but this is two updates in two hours, so yea. Anyway, comment and vote.