his deteriorated family.

Na'Veah.

Chapter 3

Chapter 3.
I yawned, sitting up in my bed to see Kenny laying on my thighs. Leilani and Demetrius were cuddled up in my round sofa and Angelo was laying on the floor with Autumn, I did a small smile and shook Kenny until he had woke up.

"Whaaat?" He groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "Look at them."

He quickly looked at them and then back at me. "Okay?"

"Your so stupid, move." He disregarded what I said and laid back down on my legs.

"I don't even want to go the mall anymore." He mumbled. I really didn't want to go anymore either.

"My fucking back hurt."

"Angelooo, why didn't we go get in my bed?" I heard Autumn ask.

"Girl, I was so tired that I forgot you had a bed for a minute. " He replies.

"Hey guys. How'd y'all sleep?" I asked, smiling. They both sat up and looked at Kenny and I with raised eyebrows.

"Her thighs are very comfortable." He mumbled making me shake my head.

Autumn smirked. "Y'all cute."

"Different story, different day." I mumbled. Angelo and Autumn looked at eachother then back at us.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Y'all want to order something?" Angelo asked and pulled out his phone.

"I want some Koji." Kenny said, sitting up.

"Whatever y'all ordering we want some." Demetrius mumbled.

"So everybody want Koji? Bet. I'm gone add everything all together, so y'all just put y'all half in. Cool?" Angelo asked.

"Yeah." We all said.

35 minutes later.

"How much is it?" I asked.

"Um, $59.70." The delivery man said.

"Everybody give me $10." Once everybody gave me they $10, I gave the man the money and grabbed both bags.

"Thank you, have a nice day." I smiled and closed the front door. I went into the kitchen and sat the food down on the table.

"I'm about to eat half of this and go back to sleep." Leilani said.

"Forreal and this time I'm sleeping in my bed, not on no hard ass floor."

"I heard that." Angelo agreed.

"Who the hell in my kitchen?" I heard Nadir, my oldest brother, say from the living room.

"Bubba!" Autumn yelled and gave him a hug. I continued eating my food like he wasn't there, me and my brother had beef right now.

"What's up, clan? Veah?" He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I shrugged it off

I scoffed, some nerve he had.

"Really? You still mad at me?" He asked. Here's the backstory on why I'm still mad at my brother; a week ago I had snuck out the house to go hang with Kenny. I asked my big headed ass brother to cover for me, but he turned around and snitched.

"Nigga you snitched on me." I pushed him out the way.

"What you do?" Demetrius asked. I heard Autumn and Kenny snicker, I fucking hate them.

"She snuck out the house to come chill with me ." Kenny mumbled.

"Speak up, Kenny. You said she snuck out to go hang with who?" Autumn teased. I sent her a death glare, which caused her to give me a fake ass innocent smile.

"I said, she snuck out the house to come chill with me, damn it."

"That's tea." Leilani said.

"Can we talk about something else now?" I muttered.

"Yo, where my pops at?" Nadir asked, scrolling through his phone.

"On your mind apparently." Autumn said, Nadir thumped her head which made me laugh because she tried to smack his head, but ended up smacking her own self.

"Bastard." She said and flipped him off.

"Can we go back to sleep now? I'm tired." Angelo whined.

Leilani mugged him. "You too old to be acting like a big ass baby, G."

He mugged her back.

"You can go lay in my bed Angelo, I'll be up there in a minute." Autumn said. They sooo like eachother.

"Okay." He replied and went upstairs.

"Can somebody answer my question? Autumn and Na'Veah!"

"Baby, don't yell!" We said in unison. He had us both fucked up, forreal.

"Y'all doing too much, whenever he come back tell him I stopped by. Peace."

"Leilani and I are about to go back to sleep, so we'll see y'all when we wake back up."

Demetrius and Leilani went back upstairs to go back to sleep in my room I guess and that left me, Autumn, and Kenny

I guess Autumn sensed the awkwardness in the room and told us she was going upstairs to join Angelo. I didn't say anything neither did Kenny, so she just walked out the kitchen and went upstairs.

I sighed and looked at Kenny who was just staring at me.

"What now?" He shook his head and that told me he was mad about something.

"Why you keep playing with me, V? How come you can't just tell our friends we fucking with eachother?"

I rubbed my temples. "Not now, please?"

He chucked, shaking his head. This is exactly what I was trying to avoid with him. We've been talking for over 3 months now and nobody knows but us, I didn't want anybody to know but he did.

"Kenny."

He cut me off before I could get anything else out.

"Don't say nothing to me, bruh. I'm finna just bounce, I'll see you when I see you." He said walking to the front door with me right behind him.

"Kenny stop."

"For what? Unless you want this argument to get bigger than it already is then I'd advise you to let me leave."

I stepped back and licked my lips, not believing this was happening for the hundredth time.

"Okay, fine. Leave." I mumbled. He didn't say anything, just walked out and slammed the door a little.

I huffed and plopped down on the sofa. The reason why I didn't want to tell our friends or anybody for that matter that Kenny and I were talking was because I didn't want to jinx it.

I didn't want us to reveal our relationship and then things start going left, that would kill me.

"What is life?" I mumbled to myself.

I laid across the couch and let my thoughts take over my head until I was in a deep slumber.
--------------------
leave me some feedback on how y'all liking it so far.

peace and love.