his deteriorated family.

Autumn.

Chapter 2

Chapter 2.
My phone alarm blasted loudly making me jump up. I groaned realizing that it was another school day.

"Autumn, please turn that off. Go get ready for school and make sure Veah is up." Dad mumbled.

I stretched, getting out of my dad's bed and went to go knock on Veah's door. She didn't answer so I took it upon my self to walk in.

"Dang ho. How you just gone walk in on me showing my goodies like that?" She mugged.

I stale faced her, "Dad told me to come make sure you were up because we all know you don't like to get up worth shit."

"Whatever, go get ready please." I rolled my eyes and walked out. School didn't start until 8:15, it was currently 6:40 in the morning.

I walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After I had gotten done I put on my outfit that I had set out lastnight. Simple, yet cute.

I plugged up my flat iron to touch my hair up a little bit. A couple of minutes went by and they had finally got hot enough to where I could do my hair.

"Which car we taking, sis?" Veah asked, plopping on my bed. I shrugged and started on my edges.

"You tryna take the black junt?" I asked and unplugged the flat irons, she nodded. "Bet."

I put on my final touch which was lipgloss and grabbed my black MCM backpack, heading downstairs.

"What time is it, V?"

"It is currently 7:25. We got a whole bunch of time left." She said.

"You tryna go eat at Waffle House to pass time?" I asked, looking down at a text message that I had recently got from our close friend.

leilani 🧡
bitch, come get me ho .

autumn 🖤
okay ho, we going to waffle house too .

"Let's go, you driving and we going to pick Lani up too." I said and threw Veah the car keys.

Waffle House.

"That food was good as fuck." Lei said, rubbing her stomach. I looked at her and busted out laughing.

"What time is it?" Veah asked. I looked at my phone, it was 7:57, damn.

"7:57, we probably need to get going." We all left money for our bill on the table and left out, not bothering to wait for our change.

"Can somebody else drive?" Veah said.

"Lei." I said and smiled.

She mugged me. "Bitch, how you just gone volunteer me to drive? I probably didn't want to."