Tased

Jake looks at me and grins twirling a piece of my hair in his hands.

"I always had a things for blondes." He whispers. He then takes a knife out from his back. I reach for the taser strapped to the front of my pants which was no longer there.

"Tsk tsk tsk, I knew you weren't pregnant honey. I'm not that dumb, I felt around that smooth stomach of yours to seek for this," he holds out my taser," Maybe next time you won't keep it where I'm tempted to touch."

I yelp and kick him in the groin.

"Ugh ow" a deep familiar voice groans.

I open my eyes and well look at the ceiling. Yup, at the nurses office. I look down and see Dean on the ground with a pained expression.

"Oh Dean, I'm so sorry!" I cry out.
"It's fine," he gets up and sits on the bed," I had to carry you here because you fell." He raises his eyebrow at me in a knowing face.

"Uh right, I'm a bit unmindful." I laugh.
He leans in towards my ear and whispers, " I know it was your taser stupid, I'm saying this to save your ass from a lecture from Dad."

I look into his eyes and know he's telling the truth.

"So I'll go to class again!" I say to the nurse as I get up with Dean.

"Yeah, don't come back again missy." She replies.

"Sorry about that, I have my taser on me because of well something in the past but I guess the safety was off somehow." I tell Dean as soon as we walk out.

He just nods his head and walks away not looking back.

Kept this book, hope to update and finish it soon.
Xoxo,
M