Understand

Could you guys do me favor? And read my book "monster" I promise it's really really good. Just saying. This book is sadly coming to and end but not that fast. I don't know how many chapters are left. But please go read my book "monster" I put a lot of effort into it as much as I've put into this book. That would make my day!!! Please!!!! And comment. Am I that bad of writer? You guys vote and read but don't comment. Anyways let me know what you think of my new book "monster" comment! Please!!! For me!!! And Justin!!

Genesis POV

I kept thinking about what Jason told me. And honestly. We both changed so much. And I love him for that.

But everything we're getting closer and closer. I'm getting more and more nervous. And irritated.

I can't sleep right. I can't get comfortable. Some foods I really crave but I'm allergic to. My clothes don't fit me. I'm having major mood changes. I just don't feel like me.

Jason: babe. Go to sleep

Genesis: don't start. You know- I'm sorry. I can't.

Jason: it's okay. Anything bothering you?

Genesis: yes

Jason: what is it.

Genesis: well first. I can't effing sleep. And if I do. It takes forever. Second. Don't even get me started on food. I want to eat the things I can't eat. Third. I'm-I'm a-an em-emt- emotional mess

I busted out crying.

Genesis: I I jus-just wa-want thi-this to-to be.....be o-over

He hugged me. There's nothing he could do. I'm pregnant here.

Instead of of me falling asleep. I didn't notice but I was rocking back and forth making Jason fall asleep .

I lightly moved him over. I slowly got up and downstairs

I made my way down, and went to my office.

I turned the lights on. Damn. I forgot to check this out. It was huge. And very mature in a way.

I say down on the chair.

Those people that called me earlier. Their words...they kept running threw my mind.

"You're right. He won't leave. Someone much bigger will"

But whose the bigger person.

I plugged my phone to the computer. And did what I new.

I traced the call. But odd thing. This never happens. These people are smart.

The call was made in Texas. But then bounces off to Orlando. Bounces three times which are Washington, New York and California.

This is confusing. Do these states have something in common? If they do what are they?

I was hungry from all this searching. I went to the kitchen and got some snacks

Hot Cheetos and a dr. Pepper

I went back....only to find a message on the screen

It read

" the only way you can find us. Is only if we want you near.....stop looking so hard"