"Um...miss, I was going to buy these."

"Well, I was going to the buy them," She snaps.

"Maybe they will have two in stock," I try to reason.

"The store is called "One Of A Kind", they only have one of everything, hence the name. Besides you're too pale to wear these, they will just wash your color out even more than it already is."

"Look here lady," I snap all politeness gone. "I woke up at the crack of dawn to go shopping, and I want these pair of shoes. So if you could just give me the other shoe, that would be dandy," I fake smile.

"Since you put it like that...No."

"Your shoe is untied," I say pointing to the ground.

"Not going to work," She deadpans.

"You're right...but maybe this will," I say laughing after I grabbed the shoe out of her hand and sprinted to the cashier. "I would like to buy these," I rush out.

"That will be $65.89," She says right as the old hag reaches the clerk and tries to argue that she saw them first.

"Sorry miss, but she has already payed," She says while taking my money out of my hand.

She boxes and bags them up from while I stick my tongue out at the lady. Triumphantly I walk out of the store and manage to get lost in the crowd of shoppers. Now all I need to find is Drake's present. I have no clue what to buy him. Does he want cologne? Shoes? Maybe a watch? Do guys even still wear watches? Ugh! So difficult.

I sit down on a bench and people watch. Maybe some strangers will give me some inspiration. I've had no luck so far. All I've seen are girls wearing to small of clothes for them and guys checking them out. Sick, if you ask me.

What do you get a guy that has everything he wants? He does love his bike...That's it! I have the best idea for his present. I run down to the customization store and pick out a helmet for them to design for me. They tell me it will be delivered, so I give them the address to my mom's house. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Finally I'm done shopping! I go find Kate and we pick up some Starbucks on our way out. I couldn't resist. When we get to Drake's house I see total chaos going on. Drake's covered from head to toe in flour, and Fiona is glaring at him while swatting at him with a spatula.

"What's going on?" Kate voices out.

Their gazes snaps to ours. "Drake throught it would be a great idea to bake sugar cookies," Fiona grinds out.

"So?" Kate asks oblivious that Drake can't cook to save his life.

"So, that means he thinks he has to use ever damn ingredient in this kitchen and apparently he wanted them toasted because he set the oven on fire." Aunt Fiona says with a chuckle.

"You set the kitchen on fire?" I screech out.

"Only a small one," Drake compromises while putting a tiny amount of space between his index finger and thumb.

I shake my head back in forth in disappointment, but a chuckle from my mouth ruins my serious expression. "Why sugar cookies? Chocolate chip are way better!" Kate says after a few minutes of silence.

"After all that, that's all you have retained?" Fiona questions. "Now I see the similarity in you and Drake."

"Hey!" They both shout out at the same time. Stupid sibling telepathy.

I chuckle at them before Fiona tells us to clean the kitchen up. Thanks a lot Chef Drake.

***