Chapter 15

I wake up with a smile on my face. I get up, and find an outfit to wear. I decide on a short dress, that buttons up and has a pearl trimmed collar. It is an opal color with a black bow in the middle, and I match it with my black flats. After getting dressed I go to the bathroom, and I put on my usual light make-up. Next I put my hair in a neat bun.

I look at myself in the mirror. I look at my outfit, and start to have second thoughts. Am I trying to hard? I look at the clock and see it's 7:30, I guess this will have to do.

I run downstairs, knowing Megan is already waiting on me as usual. I skip breakfast, and grab my backup. I open the door, and what I see surprises me. Drake is waiting outside his truck. Thank the lorsha, because dresses and motorcycles do not mix well.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, I told Megan I would be picking you up and dropping you off from now on." He says as I greet him.

"You didn't have to do that."

"Oh, I know, but I want to." He gives me a kiss. He opens the door, and I get in.

"By the way you look beautiful." He says while pecking me on the forehead.

I look down, and I start twiddling with my thumbs. "Thank you." I say quietly.

He tilts my chin up. "Better. Now I can see your gorgeous face." He says with a grin.

I smile in return, and we head off to school. We make small talk the whole way there. When we arrive, we walk up to the front entrance with our hands linked together. We get odd stares, but I ignore them.

"Lily!" I hear someone screech, before I'm pulled into a huge bear hug by Megan.

"Hey Meg." I say with a laugh.

"I haven't seen you in forever." She states with a pout.

I laugh because it does feel like forever since I've been at school. "So what have I missed?" I ask while Drake slings his arm across my shoulders.

"Well, first Melany from fifth period got-" She stops as I see her eye his arm around me. "What have I missed is the real question." She says with a smirk.

I laugh. "We are together, simple as that." Drake states, before giving the side of my head a kiss.

"Ha! I was right! I knew y'all had something going on. I'm so Cupid." She states with a smirk.

"As long as your not shooting arrows at anyone's asses but mine." Derek says with a smirk, while giving her a small kiss. Gross. They are so lovey dovey. Than again, so are Drake and I.

"So guess what!" Drew says, while walking up with Halley connected at the hips.

"What?" Derek asked him.

"Since we all have outdoor adventure, we are all going camping this weekend." He said.

"Are you serious?" I ask all of them.

Drew and Halley nod there heads at me.

I groan. "This is so stupid." I tell them.

"Why?" Drake asks me.

"I hate the outdoors. I get hot, and apparently bugs love the taste of my blood because they always bite me. Plus I'm allergic to poison ivy." I say.

"Isn't everyone allergic to poison ivy?" Megan questions me.

"Yeah, but I'm severely allergic, like life or death situation. Do you think they will make me go?" I ask them

Halley reluctantly nods. "Yeah, it counts as a major test grade."