6//Lucas

I was currently sprinting around Riley's house and up her fire escape that leads to her bay window. The lights were off but I knocked on her window anyway.

"Riley!" I yelled in a whisper.

A dark figure walked up up to the window and opened it, "Lucas? What the heck are you doing here?"

"I came to apologize Riley, I'm so sorry."

"Couldn't it have waited? It's midnight."

"No Riley I feel like a complete asshole!"

"You are an asshole."

"I know. Can you please let me in?"

"Why should I?"

I took a breath, "I know Auggie has cancer, Riley."

Her eyes widened in horror, "How did you find out?"

"Auggie told me."

She mouthed a curse word that I couldn't quite get and sighed.

"You can tell me what's going on, Riley. I can help you."

"You don't know the first thing about having to live with someone who could die any second! And having to savor every minute with them because it might be the last time you ever see them! You have no idea how HARD that is Lucas!" She yelled almost in tears.

I paused, " You're right. I don't know what that's like. But what I do know is that if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you."

Her glossy eyes looked up at me, "Thanks Lucas."

"I'm really sorry." I said.

"Yeah," She said and shut the window.

I sighed and walked back to my house. I'm such a jerk.

<<RILEY MATTHEWS>>

Brandon: Hey babe😛

I smiled

Riley: Hey Brandon :p

Brandon: Hang at my house after school? 🤑

Riley: Of course ;)

Brandon: Can't wait👅

An excited shiver was sent through my spine as I set my phone on my desk. I really wanted Brandon to just want me and no one else. I don't exactly know why I like him so much, but I do. And it really hurts sometimes when I see him with my best friends. So today was the day I'm going to try to get him to be more than just a hook up buddy.

I had a plan to do so:
1. Get his attention right when you step in the school doors.

This one was easy. I put on my black pencil skirt came up right over my belly button and ended 1/4 down on my thigh. Then a red skin tight crop top that exposed and inch or two of my midriff. I have to say, my body looked great in this outfit and it sure as heck will get Brandon's attention.

Step 2 is just being more flirtatious than usual, which is also easy.

And step 3 is to give him wants. Brandon wants sex, but I'm not going that far. Just to the point where clothes are almost off, then I'll stop.

I straightened my hair and put more makeup on than usual. I then put on my black wedges and headed downstairs.
•••