A NEW RECALL

The beauty is that beautiful mystery

not decode or psychology or rhetoric.

Jorge Luis Borges

                                                                                                 4

As he had learned, taking online information and rummaging through several video stores and sex shops in London, Grettel began his career as a porn actress in the hand of his sister, Gilda. Both made several films under the label Twin Private, until Gilda got fed up and left this world. She was missing for a while, but after the death of his sister started an online campaign and complaints and reports published in several newspapers, blaming a producer of Grettel death, which police said had occurred in "mysterious circumstances". But we know, big fishes ... they are the great untouchable, and she was forgotten, and finally taken by crazy. His unkempt not help much to convince the jury and the case was closed.

When he reached the street AntiLove Lounge, he could see that there were several police vans in front of the bar. The owner was talking to a policeman, while making fuss and put her hands to her head. He saw what looked like a body lying, sprawled on the floor and partially covered with a blanket of golden metal forensic plastic.

It had something to do with his appointment, and he knew it.

It slowed down their paces but his heart quickened. Just a block before, he found a yellow heel shoe platform. The victim, who appeared had tried to escape from her attacker ran desperately. He breathed deeply. It could not be her.

He approached the swirl of people formed around and asked a woman who was there.

- Do you know what happened?

- Oh, yes son. A prostitute who came with a sports bag. They have some kids come, they have struggled with it, and as the bag would not let him have stuck two stabs. - Said the woman, very knowledgeable and proud and strangely excited after count on holders what happened.

Those shoes were familiar. Immediately he thought ... he thought of Amor.

It could not be coincidence.

When they came to examine the health body, he looked out and could recognize from afar. Yes, this was it.

Startled, he turned and went hurtling towards Spital Street. He had to investigate a little more about it.

Brick Lane, as always, was a hotbed of diverse characters. Several pakistani beer and snacks street vendors sold on cardboard boxes their rubbish. A whore makeup retouched using a jeweler's window as a mirror. Some arabic guys listening to music on a mobile phone while occupying a filthy air of legend standing at the portal. Some guitar riffs and a shuttered voice came out from the Rough Market, mixing with all the noises of the street. 

Just a few meters away was a police station. Who would say.

In the distance, he spotted a slut who had a masculine silhouette. He went without hesitation to her.

- Hello, I need to talk to you. It is important. What's your name?

- Hey baby, I'm Lulu, but I'm not here to talk - said stroking her face.

- I need to know if you know anything about a prostitute whose name was Love I understand he used to come to work here..

- And it comes, baby, but now is not it, I do, and believe me ... I'm much better ... experience is a grade, and she is still a young girl.

- I will not never come. She's dead. I need your help. It is very important ...- replied.

His face said it all horror. He began to take small steps backward.

No, no, I do not know anything. I have to go.

- It is important ... you do not understand. I have to figure out what happened. I think someone used it to send me something, but someone intercepted the package.

The transvestite, still walking backwards slowly, lost one of his sandals and touching the ground, he found a crystal cut that made him in the heel. I was screaming. He is bleeding heavily.

- Come to my house, I live nearby. I will heal and talked. - He proposed.

The transvestite in tears clung to him scared in an attempt to salvation.

Together they walked up the street from the Star, where a college friend, Suzanne, a passenger actually love that consumed lived. It was one of those relationships that are in an undefined stage where it could be the most absolute indifference arise both a love story.

He remembers the last night they were together.

They had been with a group of mutual friends of the university, and as was customary at that time had drunk as much as their young bodies allowed them. They escaped with a small advance party was going to a party in the chill put room. There will soon be lost in the crowd and ended up eating half of ecstasy each. They devoured each other like cannibals, leaving nothing for after. A friend found them and dragged them along with his partner to a party at the home of some other friends. There they were left locked in a rickety-looking and ironing room, and they stood for hours making love, and scrambled naked between the sheets that were scattered on the ground, covering the mattress and their own clothes.

The surprise came when, after a couple of hours in darkness of the room, someone crept certainly useful that most people were too laid or simply unconscious.

At that time supported they rested upon each other, their bodies subtly linked by the skin, and remembered having noticed some subtle erect breasts slip between her thighs, and moments later recalled the sweetness of absolute pleasure.

He looked into the eyes of Susan, a chill coursing to feel for a moment that night, or what was in memory of her. Besides the look, always calm and friendly, Suzanne.

While washing the wound on Christian's hand, he pick up a small bag of cocaine from a dark gap pulled in his jacket and offered to them.

- No thanks, we have to talk, and better without narcotics involved. Tell me what you know of Amor.

Lulu took a deep breath.

Amor dreamed of going better and get out of all this shit, you know? He wanted completely operated like many others, but also wanted a life of luxury, yachts, champagne and diamonds.

- Understand- Christian said as he pressed the wound with cotton soaked in betadine.

- They came a few days ago bigwigs. They said they were engaged in the porn industry, and we went in his big car. My sniffed me fishy, but she agreed, and he should not go too bad, because it seems that they had reached some kind of agreement, and this morning she came to work and said that it was possible to leave the business for good.

- And so ... - Christian said.