They watched as Owen sped up in front of the crowd, reaching his raptors, he rode right through them, 2 on each side of him, running with him. They looked over, roaring slightly, he watched their intense stare at the road ahead, he nodded. The same dignity written on his face as he looked back, the 2 raptors in the front then advanced forward, screeching as they ran.

Zach spoke watching the camera, "Your boyfriend's a badass." A smile came to Claire's face as they spoke about Owen being her boyfriend. Maleena scoffed, "So is your girlfriend."

They kept watch as Owen rode with the raptors, but so was the control center. Everyone in the control center was watching the variety of cameras that were spread out in front of them, Hoskins spoke. "Imagine these in Tora Bora"

He reached over grabbing Lowery's drink, "You recording this?" The man he asked nodded, he started to drink Lowery's drink, Lowery watched anger, yet surprise on his face.

The raptors ran on, Owen not far behind them, Teagan sped up next to him, he nodded at her, saying lets do this with his actions. Ryder yelled from behind, "They're slowing down!" Owen said something to Hoskins, the raptors ran over a hill, they stopped, and started to circle the area, sniffing.

Teagan and Owen stopped, Ryder and his colleague next, then the van full of people from Ingen. Owen put his hand up, a closed fist backwards, meaning don't move, the men from Ingen hopped out of the car, pulling out their guns, ready to shoot. Owen got off the bike grabbing his gun, Teagan did too, holding an AK 47, Ryder held an Ak firmly in his hands.

Claire kept watching as they followed on foot from there, following behind the carnivorous dinosaurs. She shook her head, she started to close the window, "You now what, no, window closed. The window closed."

Zach yelled "No!" Maleena sat back in the vehicle, "Wanna play Ninja destruction?" They turned to look at her, "What is ninja destruction?" She gasped as the boys looked at each other shrugging.

"Okay, so the object of the game is to get each other out, you have your hands up, the goal is to hit someone else's hand in one solid, quick ninja movement. The opposing players can dodge your hit with one solid, quick ninja move. You cannot have your hands behind your back and you can only get people out by hitting their wrist or hand. The game is played until there is one person left. "

Gray looked at his brother, a smile on his face, "Can we?" He nodded, looking at Maleena, "Hell yah. Who else has played this?" She smiled standing up, "Um, Teagan and Ryder did, but they are cheaters."

The 2 boys stood up, "Why's that?" She smirked, and crossed her arms, "They did back flips and even front flips to dodge, little pricks." Both boys laughed, "That sounds like them."

Maleena uncrossed her arms and started to rub her hands together, "Okay start by doing this, then we say. Ninja DESTRUCTION." Maleena threw her hands to the side, "Then Gray you have to try smacking my hand. And I can only move once to dodge it. Also say one of your hands get hit, then that one's out."

Both boys nodded as Maleena put her hands in the starting position again, "Ninja DESTRUCTION."

...

Claire watched intensly as the situation unfolded. Everyone lined behind a long fallen log, guns lined up with nothing in specific. The red aiming lights pointing all around, the 4 raptors stayed in a line, screeching and looking around for their target. A blood hungry roar echoed in the woods, meaning the beast was close, her footsteps made each second that much more important.

The large indominus then walked out of the vines, she seemed to be 10 times scarier in the dark, her skin practically glowing, her mouth stained with blood of the fallen. She leaned over, her back arched upwards, the red dots now on her. She crouched right in front of the raptors, almost barking commands, as she screeched at them. The raptor known as blue replied, scoffing upwards, the indominus then roared again.