Dragon season part 1 (NaLu)

A/N: Dragon season.. Well have fun! and don't judge my writing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

As I was walking to the guild it felt like something was wrong but I didn't know what it was, so I entered the guild to find everyone staring at me.I noticed that Natsu wasn't here but yet Happy was, so I walked over to him to ask why Natsu wasn't here but he just gave me the look of run for your life.

I wanted to ask him why he gave me the look but I took the hint that he wanted to be left alone, so I walked over to levy who had a sleeping Gajeel on her lap so i tried my best without waking him up. I noticed that she was looking at me with pleading eyes but I couldn't help her cause if I did I would have an angry Dragon on my tail so I shook my head to her saying I can't help her with the Gajeel problem she was having.

I sat across from her before she went back to her book which I was very curious about what she was reading and when she saw me staring at her book she mouthed two words to me. 'Dragon season' I gave her a look of say what now, but she just shrugged her shoulder to my stare do I went over to Mira to talk about some stuff.

Just as I was about to leave the guild I had the book Levy was reading in my face from a very grumpy looking Gajeel so i said thank to him and levy who was right behind him, and left the guild and went straight to my apartment. When i got there i noticed my window was open and started to freak out inside my brain, so i went inside and up the stairs to my room and opened the door to find Happy sitting on my bed looking scared.

"Happy what's wrong??" I asked Him before closing my door and making sure it made a click sound on the lock then i walked over to my bed, and went to close the window and made sure it gave a click.

"It's Natsu..."

"What about Natsu?"

"He's been acting weird lately..."

I saw Happy looking at the book i had put down on the bed when i went to close my window before he looked at me with curious eyes, so i though i should read it soon so why not now I looked at Happy with the look of 'do you what to hear the book' look and he nodded his head.

After reading a few pages to Happy i started to understand a little bit of book but i looked at happy and he understood something that i didn't know about, so i looked at him before continuing to read the book.

"Happy?

"yeah Lucy?"

"I think we know what's wrong with Natsu"

We both said dragon season at the same time before a knock on my door came but before i got up I looked at Happy to figure out if i should open my door or act like i wasn't home, but if it's Natsu I'm screwed. I watched as Happy left through my window leaving me to wonder who was at my door, and if it was Natsu I wouldn' know where I would hide from him since he knows my scent which creeps me out.

"Lucy~"

I could hear the voice calling for me but I closed my window and locked it up and  I doubled checked my door to make sure it was still locked, but the sound of the voice gave me the chills and for a good chunk of the night i wasn't able to get a wink of sleep. Just when I thought morning had come it wasn't when i woke up because it was late in the afternoon, and i had to get my butt in gear or less I wouldn't be able to tell Levy what happened to me last night.

When I got to the guild I could feels someones eyes on me  but since I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night I needed something to wake me up, so I walked over to the bar to order either coffee or my strawberry smoothie.  The feeling of those eyes watching me started to make me paranoid but I looked at Mira, and she figured that something was bothering me so I took a seat and ordered my smoothie before looking for Levy.

After I got my smoothie I went over to Levy after I thanked Mira of course but as I made my way to her table I found Gajeel beside her acting all protective of her, because I noticed Jet and Droy sulking in the corner of the guild. I decided to proceed with caution just in case he got mad at me for talking with my best friend so walked up to there table and seat down, but I got a little glare from Gajeel before he tapped Levy on the shoulder. 

She looked up at him before looking at me with surprised eyes like she thought I had died so I gave her the look of "what do you think happened to me."  But she just reached across the table and grabbed both of my hands in hers.  The feeling that someone was watching me made me shiver and both Levy and Gajeel notice this, so I decided to just go home early and take a long soothing bath to take my mind off of this season.

When I got home  I checked every nook and cranny to make sure that no one was in my apartment before locking my door before making my way to the bathroom to take my bath, but after I  got into the bath I could hear my window being smashed in making me stand up in the bath tub. I could hear the footsteps of the intruder coming toward the bathroom making freak out because there isn't any place in here where i could hide.

It is now up! I hope you guys like it and i hope it's okay if I call you dear readers strawberries and if not  tell me what you guys would like to be called. So I hope that all of you strawberries like this chapter!!!! PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 So I hope that all of you strawberries like this chapter!!!! PASTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!