Gale ❤ (part one)

One p.o.v Only!!!!!!

Levy s P.O.V

When I was walking to the Guild I noticed that something was off I mean no one was fighting it was quiet. Too quiet for my liking, I saw Gajeel sitting at the bar but he wasn't paying attention to me so I tapped him on the shoulder and ran outside.

Sure I like him but I can never tell him my feelings and I don't really know if he likes me back, but as I was walking to the library I saw Mira waiting at the doors with something in her hand.

I had a really bad feeling about she has in her hand and tried to hide but she saw me, and walked over to me and gave me a letter.

Me: what's this for Mira?

Mira: You'll find out!

I looked at the letter and shrugged my shoulders before walking to the library to find a new book to read seeing how Lucy always tells me on what happen so I have to find a book that she hasn't read yet, when I got there I saw Gajeel so I hide behind some of the bookshelves and hope he leaves.

when he left I when to the clerk and asked if he had the book I ordered, but he didn't. I was sad, but he told me that the boy that was here earlier took the book.
I ran to the guild in hopes that I would find Gajeel but he wasn't there, so I ran around town in hopes to find him. In a hour I gave up, and walked back to my place to find him there waiting but something seemed off about him.

I mean he never come to my place ever and now he's here, but for what reason I know for a fact that it's not my birthday. "Why are you here Gajeel" I asked him, but he didn't answer me instead I got kissed on the lips but it was quick.
~ La Skip~

He had me pinned to wall, and I couldn't speak a word to him because I was enjoying this. I should not have read those books that Lucy told me to read that were good, but she never told me it was sexual!!!

Next thing I know I feel his lips on my neck trying to find my sweet spot, but when he did find it I couldn't help but moan quietly to this feeling I was getting from him.

So I'm gonna put the lemon for this chapter in a second part cause I wanna get starting on the NaLu chapter and get that part up for you guys to read. Please don't hate me!