8. " To Soul Society "

Start from the beginning

Orihime rushes to Ichigo's place and ran into Yasutora along on the way.

"Sado-kun! Are you going to Kurosaki-kun's house too?", she asked.

"Yeah.", Yasutora simply said.

"I'm also on my way there."

"Inoue-san, what happened?", Yasutora asked as they walk briskly.

"... I'll tell you what happened later, Ishida-kun might also be there and ask the same question."

"Alright.", Yasutora said as he nods in understanding.

Upon arriving at the Kurosaki residence, they saw Rukia and Uryuu talking at the front door.

"Ishida-kun! Kuchiki-san! How long have you been here?", Orihime asked as she jogs towards them with Yasutora trailing behind.

"We just arrived.", Rukia said.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?", Orihime whispered to Rukia.

She pulls Rukia away from the rest so that they can't hear their conversation.

"Kuchiki-san, about Yuuki-chan...", Orihime started.

"I know. Hitsugaya-taichou already told me about it."

"I see... isn't Unohana-san with you?"

"We arrived shortly after you left. I went straight here from Soul Society while Unohana-taichou went straight to your place."

"That's a relief. I'm sure Yuuki-chan will be okay now that Unohana-san is taking care of her."

Rukia nods in agreement then they make their way back to Uryu and Yasutora to tell them what happened.

*******

"So that's what happened...", Uryuu said with a sad look on his face.

Everyone shares the same sentiment.

"It appears that no one's home.", Yasutora said as he looks at the house with no lights on.

"They might be at a hospital morgue right now.", Uryuu said.

"I tried calling him on his phone earlier but no one was answering.", Orihime said.

"We don't know where they are right now so I think we should come back tomorrow when things settle down a bit.", Rukia said.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow then.", Orihime said.

They wave their hands and went on their separate ways.

"Kuchiki-san, you can spend the rest of the night at my place if you want.", Orihime said.

"Thanks Inoue, but I'll be going back to Soul Society. I left right away after talking to Unohana-taichou. So everyone in Soul Society are still clueless as to what happened."

"I understand... see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah."

With that, everyone went on their separate ways. Orihime walked back home with a lot on her mind concerning Ichigo and his sisters. She opens the door and steps inside.

"I'm back! Toushiro-kun? Unohana-san?", she called.

"I'm in here...", Retsu said.

Orihime opens the door to her room and saw Retsu sitting beside Yuuki. She approaches them and sits beside Retsu.

"Unohana-san, how's Yuuki-chan doing?", she asked.

"She stable for now but she has a fever due to her injury. We'll take her to Soul Society once her condition improves a little. My powers didn't work on her as well so it might take some time for her to fully recover, but we'll still do our best for her safe recovery."