Salvatore meet Salvatore(1)

Light shines through the curtains, waking me up. I roll onto my side and check my phone, seeing that it's 1pm. Most people would consider that over sleeping, while I on the other hand see it as early. Way too early. Jumping out of bed I make my way to the bathroom, showering and changing into my extra clothing. I then grab my blood bag and drain it in seconds, being very hungry. Once I am done, I grab my things and make my way towards the office, returning the keys.
"You have a nice night?" The girl from yesterday asks. I am so glad I compelled her to have manners.
"Yes I did, thank you. Was your night well?" I ask. She looks at me funny.
"My night was good. This might be rude but, you talk as if your old. But you don't look more than twenty, why is that?" She asks curiously. Well I suppose it's not disrespectful if you don't think it is.
"I guess I'm mature for my age." I say, smirking. If only she knew.
Walking back to my car I continue to smirk. Once I'm in, I start the car and continue my journey...
~~~~~A few hours later~~~~~
I read the sign that said "Welcome to Mystic Falls" a couple miles back.
"Ah," I sigh. "Home sweet home." I say to myself, pulling up to the boarding house. I step out of the car and slowly make my way towards the door. I open it and step inside. Oddly enough, it looks clean. Not old and dusty as I would have thought. Is there someone living here? My question is soon answered by someone speeding me into a wall. Foolish. I immediately switch the position and am holding my attacker to the wall. I see a man with black hair and blue eyes. He kind of looks like...me?
Impossible.
"Who are you?" He manages to get out, considering I'm holding him but the neck.
"I should be asking you. This is my home." I respond, not releasing him.
"Sorry sweetheart, but this is my house. And let me go!" He weakly, but fiercely.
"Only because you asked so nicely." I say sarcastically and let him go.
"But really, who are you and what are you doing here?" He asks, still gasping for breath while eyeing me wearily, waiting to attack me again if necessary.
"My name is Anaka Salvatore. And I am here because this, as I said earlier, is my house. I'm the one who had it build a couple centuries ago. It's called the Salvatore boarding house for a reason." I say, trying not to lose my temper. He looks at me, shocked and frozen.
"Prove it." He says.
"And how do you suggest I do that, smartass?" I ask. He squints his eyes.
"Point taken...but..." He says.
"What?" I snap.
"Y-you can't be..." He whispers.
"What?" I repeat myself.
"My name is Damon Salvatore." He says. My jaw drops slightly.
"Well...you do kind of look like me." He say, realizing.
"Yeah, the hotter female version." I reply cockily. He scoffs.
"So what are you?" He asks.
"I guess you don't mean if I'm your great great great great-" I'm cut off by another man walking inside the house. He has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. He stops when he sees me.
"Really Damon? If you're going to sleep with random girls, do it somewhere else." He says annoyed. I visibly gagged.
"Stefan. She's someone you might want to meet." Damon says, smirking. This is creepy...he's like a male version of myself.
"Why?" He asks cautiously. I step in.
"Hello. My name is Anaka Salvatore." I say, holding out my hand. He gasps.
"I thought our blood line ended with Zach." Stefan says, furrowing his eyebrows.
"It did. But Anaka here, is a vampire...I'm guessing? And is very strong so an old one at that." Damon replies.
"Well then how old are you?" Stefan asks me, intrigued.
"Didn't anyone ever teach you it's impolite to ask a lady her age? And why? How old are you two?" I ask.
"We wanna know why you're so strong. Scratch that, I wanna know. Stef wasn't here to see how easily you overpowered me." Damon says, grumbling to himself, clearly embarrassed.
"Also, we're 146 years old." Stefan adds in, responding to my question.
"Alright. I'm 908 years old." I answer. Now it's my turn to see both their jaws drops and their eyes bulge.
"W-what? But then who turned you? It has to be a really old vampire." Damon asks.
"Damon...she's almost the same age as the originals. Only about a century younger." Stefan says, clearly hinting at something.
"What? You think one of them turned her?" Damon asks.
"I'm right here." I say, but am ignored.
"Okay, but who could do it? Most of them are in a coffin." Damon says.
"But not at the time she was turned." Stefan replies.
"I AM RIGHT HERE NOW WHO THE HELL ARE THE ORIGINALS!" I snap.
"Their name state the obvious. They're the originals. The original vampires. First ever made." Damon says.
"Her temper reminds me of a certain one..." Stefan says, hinting at something, again.
"You can't inherit a temper." Damon says, rolling his eyes.
"Unless you're a werewolf." He says.
"Which she's clearly not." Damon says.
"It was just a suggestion." Stefan mumbles.
"Since you are clearly talking amongst yourselves, I'm going to go get my things." I say and turn, walking out the door.
"Your things?" Damon asks.
"Yes, this is my house, with you two in it or not. I'm still living here." I say, grabbing my things and speeding all of it to an empty room, all in a matter of seconds.
"I thought you were going to put your stuff away?" Stefan asks.
"I already did. The older you are, the faster and stronger you are. Things that would take you hours would take me minutes." I say cockily.
"Damon..." Stefan yells.
"Yeah?" He calls back.
"This is creepy, she's a girl version of you." He responds.

"The opposite actually. I am older." I say with an innocent smile.

____________________
A/N: So there it is. The next few chapters might be shorter or stay the same length...depends on my writing mood aha.