When they were both sat on the couch again with Jersey Shore playing on the background, Pixie started to talk.

"Oliver was my high school best friend. He got harrased because he was gay, and I stood up for him. I was a pretty badass until, you know what." Pixie said stirring her fork around her Disney princess bowl. She had Pocahontas and Cheryl had Tiana.

Cheryl listened to every word Pixie said. She cared, and Pixie has had no one who genuinely cared for the past few years and it felt amazing.

Pixie told Cheryl everything about her past life, before Orthon. She talked about her passions, her old dreams and even more.

They went to bed late and with big smiles on their faces, and more knowledge of eachother.

The day after was rather intense.

The night Raye called, Pixie immediately texted Raye her new address and the time, which was one p.m. Pixie and Cheryl both woke up around eleven a.m and ate breakfast together. They freshened up after and got ready for Raye's visit.

They both cleaned the apartment and Pixie had fun. Music was blasting through the speakers as they cleaned their lively home.

Pixie loves the way Cheryl decorated her apartment. She didn't have a lot of money, but used what she could. The living room had brown wooden floors, a pink and a green couch, a black small flatscreen television, a cute pink carpet, led-lights that changed colours and also a large chair in the form of a pink pump.

She also had a few paintings and pictures of her and family and friends. It was Pixie's dream apartment. Pixie could definetetly get used to this.

Before they both knew it, it was already one p.m. and Raye was on her way. Pixie got dressed into one of Cheryl's grandma's homemade sweater. It had many different colours and patterns, it was very comfortable too.

Every movement was harder for her to make due to the pain in her arm and ribs, but she had to get over herself. She has had worse and can surely bite through this pain. Cheryl offered to do it all alone, but Pixie wouldn't allow that.

When the girls were both sat on the pink couch, the doorbell was rung and Cheryl started singing along to Saved By The Bell, acoustic version filling it in completely. Pixie was Cheryl's new number one fan.

"Um, hello can I help you?" Cheryl asked looking up at a tall dark red haired woman and a even more intimidating tattooed man behind her. Cheryl's eyes widened just a bit, but got back into their normal position when the woman smiled at her.

"Hi, I'm Raye, and this is my boyfriend Zayn. Is Pixie here?" Raye asked and Cheryl stook out her hand. "I'm Cheryl, and Pixie is in the living room re-watching clueless for the second time since last night." Cheryl said laughing after they both shook her hand.

"Follow me." Cheryl said shuffling around on her gray and pink weed socks that made Zayn and Raye chuckle.

They both observed the apartment and felt completely out of place. They thought it was cute, but not their thing. Their thing is mostly black and white. But the apartment is indeed cosy.

When they both walked in Pixie started laughing loudly with popcorn falling from her mouth. She laughed so hard that tears fell from her eyes and Raye and Zayn haven't seen her like this in years, and it made them smile.

"Pixie, you have visitors." Cheryl said and Pixie looked away from the television and immediately paused the movie, placed the popcorn bowl on the table and stood up.

"Hi Raye, Zayn." Pixie said and they stood there awkwardly in the small living room.

"Um, yeah. Take a seat anywhere. Do you guys want anything to drink?" Cheryl asked, cleaning up the table a bit while their guests sat down.