CHAPTER 4

EMMA'S POV

when I woke up calum wasn't in bed. I heard the water on in the bathroom so I sat up in bed and looked in the mirror I still had the band aid on my face so I decided to take off the band aids and revealed a big cut on my face and an absolutly huge painful bruise that went all the way around my lower arm.

I started to get dressed when calum wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

" morning babe." Calum said as he unwrapped his arms.

" Morning." I said turning around and fixing his tie.

" thanks babe I have to get to work early love you bye." He said kissing me on the forehead and then left.

I finished getting dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast for Gracie and I. After I finished making pancakes a fully dressed Gracie came through the front door.

" mommy!" She said running up to me and hugging me.

" Did you have fun?" I asked her.

" yes mommy we had lots of fun!" Gracie said happily," wait mommy what happen to your face and your arm?" She said looking at me.

" I fell down the stairs so daddy had to help me up." It hurt me to lie but I don't want her to get hurt by calum.

" Oh ok." She said running to the table and sitting down.

" Here's your pancakes sweetie way up so we can go." I said sitting down at the table with her. I started to look. Through old photos I had saved on my phone of when Ashton and I were in high school.

" mommy lets go I don't want to be late for school." Gracie said tugging on my arm.

" ok ok let's go!" I said walking out of the house and getting in the car. On our way there all I could think about was how am I getting away from calum? Once we got there I walked Gracie to her classroom and saw Ashton standing outside of the classroom.

" Bye Gracie be good for mr. Irwin." I said and hugged her before she walked into her classroom.

" are you ok?" Ashton said quietly referring to what happened last night.

" ya I'm fine but next week calum has an annual buisness trip for 2 weeks. They are the best two weeks every year." I said happily.

" maybe we can hang out then?" Ashton said.

" Ya that would be nice." I said," well I have to go bye!" I said and hugged him. I can't wait for next week.

OKAY PEEPS WHAT UP? COMMENT BELOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, DISLIKES OR LIKES ABOUT THIS BOOK... OKAY THANKS FOR READING HOPED YOU LIKED IT XD xxx