Chapter 1: Dreamality.

'No! Have to... study!' I opened my eyes quickly and looked around me. I was in my room... I must have had a nightmare. Yeah, that was it. I looked down, to find my book in front of me. I sighed, stood up from my chair and looked at my alarmclock. ''8 AM?!'' Without thinking I ran down the stairs to the kitchen to turn on the coffeemachine. That's really necessary. Never leave the house without coffee. Besides, I had to work until 11 pm directly after school. When I got home I had to study for an English test today. I must have fallen asleep... Great!

I took the books from my desk and put them in my bag. I would eat something at school, now there was no time to lose. I did my hair, my make-up again and ran downstairs. Quickly I drank my coffee and hopped in my white Cadillac Escalada and drove away. The Wanted was on the radio with 'Glad You Came' and I sang every word of it. My favorite song from my favorite band. It made my day a little better. It reminded me of the fact that I live in the same town as them. Well, London is pretty big, so the chances of meeting them were still not many, but more than where I lived a year ago. In a small village in the North of the Netherlands. I moved because of... well, I didn't really want to think about that. I shook my head and focused my eyes on the road.

Once I got at the University I parked my car and walked across Campus. I was on time, fortunately. ''Sam!'' I turned around to see one of my best friends. When she stood in front of me, her expression started to change. ''What's wrong, Sam?'' ''Nothing, why?'' ''You look very pale.'' I smiled. ''Oh, I didn't get much sleep last night.'' ''You shouldn't work so much. You don't even need work! You've got plenty of money.'' My smile vanished. ''No, my family does. And I love working, Aly. Just let me be. I told you I'm fine.'' I didn't mean to act like that, but her comments pretty much annoyed me. Besides... she made me think of my family again. Aly looked at me. ''Suit yourself, as long as you don't fall asleep during your English test, or Japanese class.'' I smiled. ''I can never sleep during Japanese class.'' Our teacher was Japanese, but oh so handsome. Suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind. ''Cathy!'' Boy was I happy to see her. Aly was a great friend of mine, but sometimes she could be... like this. Annoying. ''Hey! You guys want to go shopping after school?'' ''Sorry, Cath. I can't.'' Aly gave me a small punch on my arm. ''Hey! I really can't! I have to go grocery shopping, study, work, study more...'' Cathy smiled. ''I understand. Then some other time.'' I nodded. The bell rang and we walked to our English class.

I slowly pushed my trolley forward. My English test went well, but the rest of the day was pretty tiring. And to top it off, grocery shopping. I hated it. The store was always packed with people who always get in your way. I turned a corner, and realized Aly's sister was standing there. I quickly turned around. I didn't want to talk to her. She could talk for hours about stupid things like her pets or her boyfriend. I walked to the vegetarian part. I needed some burgers. I reached out my hand to get the burgers, but I couldn't reach it. I sighed deeply. ''Stupid burgers...'' I murmered to myself in Dutch. Suddenly, I saw another hand reach for the burgers and before I knew it, they were in my hands. ''Thank you...'' I looked up and the words were held up in my throat. Before me stood... Jay McGuiness. Thé Jay McGuiness! From The Wanted! Alright, easy, Sam. Don't scare him away.

My head, heart, whole body became a little more relaxed. ''Thank you.'' I said again, with a wide smile. ''So, you're a vegetarian, too?'' I nodded. His British accent was just to die for, and his smile, his whole face. I wanted to touch him, but I surpressed that feeling. That would just be plain weird. ''Just like me. Cool.'' He said. Then there was a silence. But not really an awkward one. Then, Jay spoke up. ''I can read from your face you already know who I am. So, who are you?'' I quickly put out my hand. ''I'm Samantha Cloverfield. But you can call me Sam, if you like.'' ''Well, nice to meet you, miss Cloverfield. May I ask where you're from? You don't sound like a native here.'' ''I'm from Holland. I moved here because of the universities.'' ''So you're a student?'' I nodded. ''I study Japanese and Journalism.'' Jay smiled and shook his head. ''That really is something.'' I shrugged. ''I like studying, so...'' I didn't really finished my sentence. Damn, did I sound like a nerd. Why would Jay McGuiness ever like a nerd? I sighed. I didn't want to ruin it any further. ''I kind off have to hurry.'' I put the burgers in my cart and walked away quickly. After getting a few last things, I directly walked to the checkout, to find myself outside after a few minutes. I got everything out of my trolley and placed it in the trunk of my car. After closing it I turned around. I held my breath from the shock of Jay standing before me. I felt pretty bad now. ''I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bes o rude. It's just that I'm really busy and...'' ''Oh, but you can make it up to me.'' I stopped talking and looked at Jay. Did he really say that? Did he want something from me? ''H..how?'' I asked nervously. ''You can accept my invitation to a night out.'' It took me some time to progress this all. I could only dream of this moment. I couldn't just ruin this. Jay just asked me out. Me! ''You heard me.'' It was like he could read my mind. ''Will you go out with me?'' I couldn't believe it. Even though, I suddenly started to feel pretty confident. I mean, such a handsome man as Jay just asked me out. So I must be pretty special, right? ''How can I say no to Jay McGuiness?'' I smiled at him. He nodded. ''How about tonight?'' I took a step closer to him. ''Hmm.. let me think.'' We were standing so close I could take out his phone from his pocket without him noticing it. Luckily for me there wasn't a password on it. Staring at him, I could see his phone from the corner of my eye. I opened his agenda and pressed Saturday. A few times my eyes slipped to his phone. I really hoped he wasn't noticing it. ''How about...'' I said, to keep his eyes on me. ''...Saturday?'' I set a time on his phone and a place and I placed it back in his pocket. This time, I placed it in a way he noticed I had his phone. ''It's a date.'' I winked at him, stepped in my car and drove away. Leaving him on the parking lot.