Mine: A Max George Imagine

Carmen and Max were walking on the beach after their 7th year anniversary date. The beach was where they first met all those years ago. 

“This has definitely been the best date that I have ever had in my life,” Carmen said to Max, smiling from ear to ear.

“Even better than your Empire State date with Ryan?” Max asked with a smirk.

“We’ve been together for 7 year and I love you, you absolute potato head. Empire State was the only fun date that I ever had with him. We’ve had 7 years worth of amazing dates, Maxxie. Nothing’s gonna be able to top that,” Carmen replied as she fiddled with Max’s ears; the way he always did to hers.

“That’s true. I love you baby! Which is why I never want this to end,” Max said, all by grinning at his beloved.

With that, Max got down on one knee and took out a little blue box.

“Carmen, will you be my Mrs Potato Head; for now and forever more?” Max asked as he revealed the content of the little blue box. It was a gorgeous pink diamond ring.

“Of course I will. Forever and always baby,” Carmen squealed, unable to contain her excitement as Max slipped the ring onto her finger.

Carmen sighed contently as she lost herself in the eyes of her one true love. Her fiancé.

“Mrs Carmen ‘Potato Head’ George. I like the sound of that,” Carmen said to Max.

“So do I. Come on, time to consummate this engagement right at the very spot where we first met,” Max said cheekily as he pulled her in the direction of the tent a few metres in front of them.

“Oh my god! You got a tent ready here? Cocky much?” Carmen said laughing as she ran ahead of Max, heading for the tent.

“Haha, of course I am! I planned on consummating it right on the beach baby but Nathan figured the tent would be a classier touch. Don’t say I never gave you the finer things in life,” Max said, grinning when Carmen got into the tent.

“I’d never dream of it. Stop talking and get in here!” Carmen said, the lust evident in her eyes. Max joined his fiancé in the tent and silently thanked Nathan for allowing him to borrow the tent.