c h a p t e r 5

"Wake up sleepy head!" I groaned as Chelsea yelled in my ear. "We've got to go rehearse."

"What the hell aren't you the one who always sleeps in during rehearsals?"

"Yeah I'm not sure what's wrong with me today." Chelsea replied pulling me out of bed."Now go get pretty."
_______

We were currently rehearsing our last song when Luke and Ashton walked in.

"Boo! You guys suck!" Ashton joked around receiving a giggle from all four of us.

"Don't worry we were just about to leave." I replied with a laugh.

"Alright, guess it's our turn to rock the stage." Luke laughed.

"You do that." Shannon smiled gathering her things and leaving the stage. The rest of the girls followed as the boys got on the stage.

"Come on Cait!" Brynn yelled.

"I'm going lemme just go get my phone." I said as I ran to the back of the stage.

Before exiting the room with my phone in my hand I said bye to the two boys on the stage.

"Woah." Calum said as we crashed into each other. He reached out to help me up and I took his hand. "You okay?"

"Fine."

"Listen, can we talk?"

"No, your band mates are actually waiting for you in there, you should get going." I replied turning to leave.

Calum grabbed my wrist and yanked me back. "What about after?"

"If I say yes will you please let me go?"

"Yes."

"Okay then, yes." I said yanking my wrist back and leaving. I kind of actually wanted to talk to him, maybe it would be better for us if we just settled things between us.

I never told Calum where would be a good place to meet up but a short while after I heard a knock on our door.

"I'll get it!" Brynn said dashing towards the door.

"Umm...hi is Cait here?" Calum asked.

"Umm-"

"Yeah, I'm right here." I said cutting Brynn off and pushing her to the side.

"Can I come in?"

"I don't think this is a good place to talk, let's go somewhere else." I said stepping outside and closing the door.

Brynn's POV:

I didn't know what to think. I thought Cait hated Calum but she left with him just like that.

"Where did Cait go?" Chelsea asked with a confused look plastered on her face.

"She left with Calum."

"What? I thought she hated Calum."replied Shannon.

"Yeah, so did I." I said.

"Wait. What's going on?" asked Chelsea. As Shannon and I explained the whole Calum thing to her.

Cait's POV:

Calum and I decided on going back into the stage room to talk. I hopped onto the stage and took a seat next to Calum.

"So what are you gonna do, apologize?" I asked trying to get the point.

"Well, yeah, but I also wanted to talk about us."

"What about us?"

"I just want to fix things, I'm not saying I want to be with you or anything, but I wanna try being friends. You seem like a cool girl and I don't just want to apologize and have you not talk to me again."

"What if I don't wanna be friends?"

"Who wouldn't wanna be friends with me." Calum joked and I laughed at his stupidity. "No way I made the Cait Brooks laugh."

"Don't get to used to it." I said with a giggle.

"You look so much prettier when you're smiling, you've had a frown on your face ever since that day I saw you again in Monica's office."

"I hope you're aware that you were the reason for that."

"Shit, that's the most fucked up thing anyone's ever said to me." Calum said pretending to be hurt.

"Good." I said with a laugh.

"What, do you like seeing me in pain?"

"Yeah, I actually enjoy seeing any fuckboy in pain."

"Did you really just call me a fuckboy?" Calum said seeming actually a bit mad.

"The truth hurts doesn't it?" I asked with a smirk. I was getting to him and it felt good.

"This was a waste of my time."

"I agree." I replied. And with that he hopped off the stage and stormed out of the room.
_________

You guys thought she was gonna forgive him didn't you? Cait's got a few tricks up her sleeve.

Anyways I finally added more Calum yay! This is officially a Calum fanfic.

Also I tried adding different points of views just to let you in on the other girls' thoughts.

Anyways sorry for not updating in a while I was doing things but please vote and comment and do all that good stuff. xx