Len x bullied reader

_YN POV_

I was walking in the school halls when I heard some kids behind me saying. "What a nerd." Then I here some laughs. 'I hate those girls they're so mean!' I said in my head as I walked into class. I sat down next to Rin-chan my best friend. "Are those girls being mean again." She asked. "Yeah..." "It's alright they're jest jealous." "Really of what?" I asked. "Of you." "Why would they be jealous of me." "Because you're awesome and you're friends with the best vocaloid in the world." Rin said. "Ok Rin-chan." I said with a smile. "Hi Len." Rin said as Len sat down. "Hi." Len said back. "H-hi." I said with a slight blush on my face. Yeah I like Len.... More like had a crush on him sense forever.

_time skip after school_

As I was walking home I heard someone behind me. "Hello who's there?" I said as I looked behind me, there was no answer but I heard  giggling coming from the bushes, and then someone jumped out of them, "AH!!!" I screamed. "Why did you scream are you scared." "N-no I-I'm s-sorry I-I'll leave now." "No you won't!" They said as they grabbed my arm. "HEY LET HER GO!" Someone yelled, but it wasn't jest any one it was Len. "L-Len." I said. I looked around and they were gone."wow they must be scared of you." I said. "I don't know I wouldn't say that, but at least you're ok." "Yeah, well I'll see you tomorrow." "(YN) wait." "What?" I said as I turned around to face him, and he kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed him back. We both jest stood there blushing for a moment. "(Y-YN) I l-love you." Len said "I love you to." I said as I hugged him and he hugged back....

_THE END_