ch 6

JOES POV

Me and Aliex been talking about what Louisiana is like, Youtube and other stuff he told me he left one of his BEST friend her name was Kelly. W e talked about some bands we like we both like Fall Out Boys and Panic! At The Disco. Him and Kelly also shared that in common she got him into FOB. I got a call from my sister to come home so i had to leave Aliex and i kind of felt sad that's weird. Aliex i have to go my mom wants me home ill see you tomorrow then. I didn't expect him to walk me to the door so when he did i was shocked. Bye Aliex i said with a smile. It looked like he blushed but i couldn't tell. When i was almost to my car I turned around and said i wish to be friends with a wide smile and waved goodbye. He blushed, this time i could tell. Aliex said ok and waved i smiled and left.

ALIEX POV

Joe just left thank god now i can be alone. Im kind of surprised i feel lonely and its not because i miss Kelly don't tell me i'm sad cause he left!!! I better not be fucking falling for him last time i was with someone it ended sooo bad.

1 HOUR LATER, STILL ALIEX

Im on the phone with Kelly at the moment were talking about my 1st day and meeting Laney, Roy, and Joe. So how many friends you made so far Al? Oh i made 2 Laney and Joe well i think were friends. im glade you made friends!! So kelly hows school with out me? Oh Al its SOOO lonley you need to come back!!! Sorry Kelly you know i can't. Ok so lets talk about your mom what happend. I was told she was driving while drunk and passed a red light and a women in a truck hit her, i should go to the hospital to see her so im going to hang up. Ok Al byeee be carefull I wish best for your mom!!! Ok bye Kelly.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Hello i'm here to see Ms. Wendy Walker. Why hello Ms. Walker is in room 201, she said with a smile. Thank you i said with a fake smile. I don't want to be here and she probably doesn't want me here also. Well here's her room i knock and she said come in. When i walked in she smiled and asked who i might be and i was in to much shock to reply i know this is the right room and this IS my mom. I storm out of tge room i was confused so i went to the front desk, the women called the doctor to come talk to me and he told me she wasn't to heart but she did hit her head hard so he said she might not remember quite a few things for up to a month or so. I was so shocked i don't know if i should be happy or sad.

OK SO END OF THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YALL LIKE IT AND I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I MADE 551 WORDS!! WELL TELL ME IF YALL LIKED IT OR NOT SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS..PLZZZ LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENTS I LOVE THOSE COMMENTS!!! WELL BYEEEE